“Nice Place”

Ranked #2 of 22 Restaurants in Sandston
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Casual Italian Dining in the Richmond Area. Located in the Town of Sandston. Just minutes away from Richmond International Airport. We offer a variety of Italian Dishes that are sure to please everyone. Catering available. We also have a private dining area for groups or special events!
Cocoa, Florida
“Nice Place”
Reviewed August 24, 2014

We went for an early lunch on a Friday, place wasn't busy when we got there @1130, but got busy as time went on. Not overly crowded for lunch. My sister has been there many times and says the menu does not vary much from lunch to dinner.

Our food was good, the service was excellent. I had a 1/2 pastrami panini and Italian which was good, others had meatball sub and chicken ceasar wrap. All was good. Waitress was very attentive without being a pest.

Would like to go back to try dinner.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank cindi m

“Very good food”
Reviewed August 1, 2014 via mobile

We had fettuccine Alfredo, spaghetti, eggplant parmigiana, and Hawaiian pizza. The bread, salads and entrees all came out fast and were delicious.

1 Thank Keith R
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Good food”
Reviewed July 28, 2014

We stopped here because of the reviews. We were not disappointed. It is easy to find. We were seated quickly and our server was great.The food was very good and the portions were large. I would recommend this to everybody and I will come back when I am in the area.

• Visited July 2014
Lanexa, Virginia
“The best pizza since I moved from New York !”
Reviewed July 21, 2014

Roma has the best pizza that I have had in Virginia hands down !
I had long since given up on finding edible pizza in the south until stopping at Roma one day a few years ago. I now will travel almost 30 minutes just to have pizza when I am in the mood.
The ingredients are all fresh. There is no orange grease from low quality cheese running down your arm. It is just fantastic ! I tell everyone I talk to about Roma and have only received glowing reviews back.

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank Thomas E
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Another great placed based solely off reviews”
Reviewed June 7, 2014 via mobile

We came out to Roma's on Sandston solely based off reviewing trip advisor reviews. Another great hit. We visited very late on one rainy evening around 915pm and they close at 10pm. We thought we wouldnt get the best food or service since it was so close to closing time. However, the pizza was so fresh and delicious. The staff were very welcoming. Every ingredient on the pizza you could taste fresh and didn't seemed processed at all. We look forward to going back and trying other dishes.