“Excellent Italian food and service!”

Roma Ristorante Italiano
Ranked #2 of 22 Restaurants in Sandston
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Casual Italian Dining in the Richmond Area. Located in the Town of Sandston. Just minutes away from Richmond International Airport. We offer a variety of Italian Dishes that are sure to please everyone. Catering available. We also have a private dining area for groups or special events!
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Excellent Italian food and service!”
Reviewed March 29, 2013

My family is relatively new to Central Virginia, and my daughter was home from college with a desire for Italian food. After checking Trip Advisor, we decided to try Roma. We were sure glad we did! My Veal Marsala was delicious and enough for two meals! My daughter was very pleased with her Penne ala Vodka, which she has eaten in lots of restaurants and is one of her "go to" meals. The service was excellent and the prices were reasonable. We certainly will be back!

• Visited March 2013

Winston Salem, North Carolina
“Excellent Italian food!”
Reviewed February 12, 2013

Had the eggplant parmesan, which was terrific. Large portion, good overall value for the money spent.

Visited February 2013
2 Thank Dennis A
Richmond, Virginia
“great neighborhood restaurant”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

The Maninno family know how to cook and to give great service; it is hard to find both these days! Our favorites are the italian salads, meat lovers pizza, spaghetti and pasta alla vodka. Antonio's homemade rolls are to die for!

Visited January 2013
Chapel Hill, North Carolina
“Great food and service for large group”
Reviewed January 21, 2013

I wanted to find a place for our team and families (about 30 people total) to eat together while visiting Richmond. A week before our trip, I first called The Olive Garden on Laburnum since they had taken care of us last year. Unfortunately, they were booked at the dinner time I wanted. I consulted TripAdvisor and stumbled upon Roma. The reviews were favorable and I went to check their website out. What struck me was the variety of dishes offered on the menu and the photos of the rooms for large parties. I called and Sal answered and quickly confirmed that he had room for us at the time we wanted. They even called me the day of our event to confirm our reservation. The decor is warm and inviting and we were greeted with a smiling staff. We were led into a separate room where 2 long rectangular tables had been formed for our party. We had the entire room to ourselves for the meal (on a Saturday night)! Sara and Logan waited on us and, having waited tables myself, I truly appreciated their great service! They were able to answer questions about the menu and recommend favorites. Our drinks came out quickly along with baskets of warm bread and butter. The salads were fresh and tasty. Before I knew it, all the entrees came to the table (no small feat with 30 orders). A friend and I shared the Linguine Matteo (succulent and fresh shrimp, garlic, wine sauce) and the featured Seafood Canneloni (stuffed with shrimp and crab and canneloni itself is homemade)...superb and plenty food for 2! My friends also enjoyed the Broiled Flounder Stuffed with Crabmeat (buttery, but fresh and flaky fish), the Italian Delight (a sampler platter covered with melted cheese and tomato sauce), and Chicken Parmigian. Everyone enjoyed their meals and several had to take some home! The quality of the dishes we had justified the prices. Kudos to Sal and his staff for making us feel so welcome and handling our crowd efficiently. We will definitely return!

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank allen r
Tel Aviv, Israel
“A very good Italian Restaurant in nowhere”
Reviewed November 1, 2012

Somewhere on a dark long road, between poor houses and garages blinks a red sign:- "Roma Restaurant". Open the door, and you are in a warm lively noisy beautiful Italian restaurant with nice tables, smiling waitresses, and the food...mmmm the food. A real chefs craft. Soups and salads a part of the entree stuffed fish with crab and a mmmm pizza...Go !

• Visited September 2012
2 Thank GadiB69

Been to Roma Ristorante Italiano? Share your experiences!