“Super Super Super!”

Ranked #4 of 15 Hotels in Sandston
Belton, Texas
“Super Super Super!”
Reviewed December 19, 2013

What a wonderful property! The people were just so nice and so helpful. The dinning area was very nice and they do both breakfast and a small dinner Monday thru Thursday and breakfast all the other days. The room was spotless clean and like all the Homewoods the beds are some of the best you will ever sleep in. It is right at the airport so if you are just going to be in and out that is a great thing. I would highly reccommend this property.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
benjamin2000, General Manager at Homewood Suites Richmond Airport, responded to this review, January 18, 2014
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience on tripadvisor. We value your business and hope to see you again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Williamsburg, Virginia
Reviewed December 15, 2013

Excellent service, stay and access to area. Employees well staffed, professional and informed. The site is well maintained. The location is easily accessible to major areas of Richmond, Va., and major roadways throughout the areas for personal and business use.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

benjamin2000, General Manager at Homewood Suites Richmond Airport, responded to this review, December 18, 2013
Thank you for the great feedback and business we appreciate it.
Blacksburg, VA
Reviewed December 13, 2013

We had a pleasant experience. The hotel and lobby and meeting room were clean and well furnished. The bed was extremely comfy. The bathrooms were sparkling and I had good internet service. I will stay there again. I got the government rate and that was a bargain.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and we thank you for being our guest.
Richmond, United States
Reviewed December 11, 2013

The best hotel chain there is. Great staff, food, and the space is unbelievable. Whatever you need, the staff either has it or can tell you where/how to get it. When friends visited me in my suite, they were also impressed and vowed to stay at Homewood with the Duck in the future.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

We at the Homewood Suites Richmond Airport would like to thank you for choosing us to serve your lodging needs. We thank you for your business and hope to see you again soon.
Richmond, United States
Reviewed November 29, 2013

I stayed at the Homewood Suites by the Richmond (VA) Airport in preparation for a 5:25am flight out to the west coast for Thanksgiving. Was able to book using reward points, free buffet dinner, out too early to take advantage of the free buffet breakfast (which I always enjoy - darn!), was able to leave my car (for free) at the hotel for 3 days, took the airport shuttle (for free) in the morning for my departure, able to take the shuttle (for free) upon my return from CA (I called the hotel after picking up my bags and they were at the airport in no time whatsoever), picked up my car and was home twenty minutes later. Homewood made this trip so much easier and stress-free than it might otherwise have been. Have stayed at Homewood Suites all over the country for the past 8 years and have never been disappointed. (Not a paid advertisement!)

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to complete a tripadvisor review of our Hotel, We are glad you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again soon.
Chesapeake, United States
Reviewed November 4, 2013

A friend and I stayed here Friday, October 25 after attending the Haunts of Richmond Ghost Walk. It was close to downtown Richmond but far enough away that we felt safe. This hotel is extremely clean and comfortable. I was actually comfortable walking around in my socks, which is not something I normally do at a hotel. The bed was uber comfortable. That's what it is all about for me. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

benjamin2000, General Manager at Homewood Suites Richmond Airport, responded to this review, November 7, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to complete a tripadvisor review, we thank you for your business and are glad you enjoyed your stay with us.
Antioch, California
Reviewed October 25, 2013

I really had a good experience except for the cold shower I took before I checked out. Otherwise, I was happy with my stay there. Being so close to the airport really made this a great place to stay for my visit.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

1 Thank atmo5237
benjamin2000, General Manager at Homewood Suites Richmond Airport, responded to this review, October 29, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to complete a triadvisor review. Thank you for you business.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sandston
Hampton Inn Richmond-Airport
Hilton Garden Inn Richmond Airport
Courtyard Richmond Airport
Best Western Plus Richmond Airport Hotel
Holiday Inn Express Richmond Airport
Candlewood Suites Richmond Airport

Been to Homewood Suites Richmond Airport? Share your experiences!