Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Richmond Airport
Ranked #9 of 15 Hotels in Sandston

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Rockville, Virginia
Reviewed August 28, 2014

I really had a great stay the staff was great! easy check in, room was VERY clean, everything was on point! and the best part was the PRICE!!! this is my #1 choice for all of my Richmond Bussiness travel stayovers.

Room Tip: I stayed in the Suite had alot of room felt like i was at home
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Virginia Beach, Virginia
Reviewed August 14, 2014

I just think the housekeeping could do a better job at sweeping the bathroom floors. There were several hairs on the floor which were obvious. There were hairs in the bathroom which were obvious. Microwave was not wiped down, someone spilled something inside. We had to clean it out. I doubt if they wipe down the remote controls. The Manager Elizabeth was lazy and lackadaisical like she didn't really care. I stayed here for two night because my husband and I were attending a jazz festival. A continental breakfast was donuts, cereal, juice, and coffee, the milk was watery, I believe powered milk and the orange juice tasted like Tang. I would never stay here again. Also they overcharged my American Express card twice. It was a mess trying to get it straight. The only positive thing I can say is the bed was very comfortable. I slept well the two nights we stayed. However, I prefer the Candlewood Suites.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Also consider these accommodations in or near Sandston
Richmond Airport Hotel
Richmond Airport Hotel
#7 of 15 in Sandston
Best Western Plus Richmond Airport Hotel
Courtyard Richmond Airport
Quality Inn Richmond Airport
Candlewood Suites Richmond Airport
Holiday Inn Express Richmond Airport

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Richmond Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Richmond Airport

Property: Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Richmond Airport
Address: 6000 Audubon Dr, Sandston, VA 23150-1332
Location: United States > Virginia > Sandston
Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Suites Wheelchair access
Ranked #9 of 15 Hotels in Sandston
Hotel Class:2 star — Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Richmond Airport 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Richmond Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Microtel Inn And Suites Richmond Airport