“Customer service was very great! Nice folks. The room was...”

Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Richmond Airport
Ranked #11 of 15 Hotels in Sandston

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Cleveland
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Friendly staff and House keeping was exceptional. Hotel was clean and so was the room. You can't beat it for the price. Fairly new construction. I would stay there again and would highly recommend this property. The only thing that seemed a bit crazy to me was on the week ends the rate jumped. I was there 12 days and feel my rate should have stayed the same.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Glen Allen
Reviewed July 27, 2013

I have stayed at many economically friendly hotels and NEVER have I had an experience like the one at this Microtel. They were almost sold out by the time I arrived, the wonderful staff explained to me that it was a very busy weekend in Richmond, and the only room they had available was a smoking room. I was happy to take it. The front desk person was so pleasant after what had appeared to be a rough night since I passed by a police officer on my way in. When I got to the room I was pleasantly surprised on how clean it was. I did have an issue turning the shower on, however I called down to the front desk and she came up to my room, showed me and explained to me how to use it. When asked about the police, she simply said it was a dissatisfied customer who made a mistake when they did their reservation and could not be accommodated. She was very upbeat, helpful, and sweet. I cannot wait to come back to Richmond to stay at the Microtel!

• Stayed July 2013
Morganton
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Stay was good. I always stay here when I visit Richmond!! It is convenient to restaurants, shopping, & more. Will stay again!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Also consider these accommodations in or near Sandston
Best Western Plus Richmond Airport Hotel
Richmond Airport Hotel
Richmond Airport Hotel
#7 of 15 in Sandston
Quality Inn Richmond Airport
Candlewood Suites Richmond Airport
Homewood Suites Richmond Airport
Hilton Garden Inn Richmond Airport

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Richmond Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Richmond Airport

Property: Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Richmond Airport
Address: 6000 Audubon Dr, Sandston, VA 23150-1332
Location: United States > Virginia > Sandston
Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Suites Wheelchair access
Ranked #11 of 15 Hotels in Sandston
Hotel Class:2 star — Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Richmond Airport 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Reservation Counter, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Richmond Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Microtel Inn And Suites Richmond Airport