Hampton Inn Richmond-Airport
Motel 6
  • Pool
$73
$71
All reviewsrichmond airportgreat hotelroom was cleanexercise roomthe shuttle driverwould definitely stay here againindoor poolnice stayenjoyed my staycomplimentary breakfastother hotelsfitness centerrental carfront desk staffwafflesan early morning flightnext morning
Reviewed July 7, 2013

Basic accomodations. The grounds and room were clean and well kept. The staff were not particularly outgoing but, friendly enough when you approached them. They really offered little i nthe way of help in terms of area dining and attractiions. Basic breakfast. Had to use a neighboring property for other amenitities.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Tonya H, General Manager at Hampton Inn Richmond-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out a review for our hotel! It is so important for us to receive feedback of all sorts in order to be the best that we can be. I'm sorry to see you were not completely satisfied with everything we had to offer! I have shown your comments to the front desk staff to ensure that we are all going above and beyond to make guests feel welcome as well as to make their visit to Richmond as enjoyable as possible. I hope you will come back to see us the next time you are in town!

Reviewed June 27, 2013

Fresh, new, quiet, efficient, quality for the cost - what more can we ask? I would definitely recommend and stay again. It is near Richmond International Airport and there was a bus full of teenage girls staying here but the hotel was still quiet and comfortable.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your review! I'm so happy to see you were pleased with your stay here. We make sure to place younger groups in a more isolated part of the hotel so that everyone is happy! Please come back to see us the next time you are in town.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

The ladies at the front desk were very friendly and helpful. It was housekeeping that was banging on my door at 8:50am on day of check-out like she was the police. She ignored the " do not disturb" door hanger and when I asked her "why are you banging on the door when check out is not for another few hours?", she responded " I don't know." Then at breakfast.. They close the breakfast doors right at 10:00 am. No last call for anything, not even when you need a spoon for your yogurt. You just get " sorry, ma'am." The rooms were clean and parking is convenient, also in a safe area close to the airport.

• Stayed: June 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for our hotel! I am so sorry to see you had that experience with our housekeeping and breakfast staff! We want every guest to feel welcome and at home, and I truly apologize that you did not feel that way in the morning. I have addressed the issue with my entire staff to ensure it does not continue to happen. I hope you will still come back to see us the next time you are in town!

Reviewed June 22, 2013

I won't lie, I was really not sure what to expect from this Hampton Inn. I have always loved and trusted Hampton hotels, but had a bad experience in another state that left me nervous. Incredibly easy to find and beautifully maintained building reassured me as I pulled in that my stay would be a good one. The friendly front desk clerk had our keys ready to go and we were on our way to our room in minutes. I loved the design of the building as well. There was a front entrance and on the opposite side, where more parking was available from the back of the building , a back entrance right across that led right to elevators and lobby as well. There were no confusing hallways to navigate, etc. Lobby is beautifully maintained. This hotel is extremely clean. Outside entrances, lobby, elevators, hallways and other public areas were impressively modern and clean. Our room was such a relief to come into after a long, stressful drive. Modern and beautifully decorated. Absolutely immaculate! I wish we could have stayed more than one night. Complimentary breakfast in the morning was busy, but the large lobby offered enough dining space for all breakfast guests. We kept the kitchen staff very busy replenishing cereal, fresh fruit, pastries and other hot food items. They were so kind and helpful, especially after a few failed waffle attempts! Checkout was a breeze. I will be staying at this hotel again!

• Stayed: June 2013

Wow it made me so happy to see you felt as comfortable as at home. We are constantly striving to make every guest feel that way, and I'm so glad to see we were successful with you! And thank you for your comments about our building! We know the last thing someone wants to do after navigating through airport hallways or interstates is get lost in a hotel hallway! Please come back to see us next time you are in town!

Reviewed June 22, 2013

Excellent experience from initial call right through check-out...well done! The staff was always friendly and helpful, the free shuttle from the airport was nice, and the room was great. Will happily use again if I'm visit Richmond again.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for your fantastic review! I am so glad to see you thought our staff was so friendly! We really believe that the only way to be a great hotel is to be warm and friendly to everyone who steps through our doors. Hopefully we will see you next time you are in town!