Hilton Garden Inn Richmond Airport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
All Day Inn(Sandston)
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskrichmond airportbusiness triproom was cleanother hotelsnext morningwould stay here againshuttle serviceconvenient locationcookiesparking lothgipaulaaccommodationshousekeepingflightwawa
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 19, 2012

Stayed one night before flying home. Staff was courteous, friendly but as a hilton honors gold member, we were not upgraded. Room was tight but no problem, just needed a comfortable rest. Was given two bottles of water when we checked in, and a complimentary breakfast in the morning. A computer was available in the 24 hour business center. Room was very clean and the bed comfortable. Did not have dinner at the hotel, but many nearby restaurants to choose from. Would stay here if in the area again.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
HGI-Airport, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Richmond Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2012

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad you found your stay to be comfortable.

We do hope if you are in the area you will visit us again.

Reviewed May 21, 2012

We stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn for one night on our way to the Outer Banks of North Carolina. We had had a long day on the road and were very pleased by the friendly greeting of the front desk staff and the speedy check in. Our room was clean and comfortable and the common areas of the hotel were also very well maintained. I would have no problem in staying here again if the occasion presented itself.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We do hope if you are in the area you will visit us again.

Reviewed May 7, 2012

There was a mix up with our original online reservations made. Jay (front desk) came to the rescue. We needed certain accommodations for kid and health issues, and were coming in town that day for a wedding. Jay quickly handled everything, and as always it was great being a Hilton Honors member and customer. He also helped us with directions to get us to the wedding on time because the Presidents visit destroyed the area traffic patterns. Rooms were great, breakfast was excellently prepared and fresh, son's favorite. Also very clean and quiet hotel. Morgan (front desk) was also very kind, sorry I over slept just loved the adjustable bed.....Most of my 5 rating was about the service received. Also very good location outside the city, downtown in less then 15minutes. Only negative, early morning planes faintly heard.

Room Tip: Double check your accomedations if you book online :)
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family

I am so happy to hear you and your family enjoyed your stay with us. I have shared your wonderful comments with Jay and Morgan as well as the management team.

Thank you for being our guest and we look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Reviewed April 8, 2012

The hotel is nice,my room was very clean. The only problem I had was with the lady at the front desk. When I came in she didn't even greet me,she also gave me bad looks, and when I asked her a question she got an attitude with me. Not sure what her problem was but Ill never go back there and I will remain a guest at the Hyatt down the street, they are always friendly and the rooms are superb.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Slb1989
HGI-Airport, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Richmond Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2012

I wanted to personally thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to provide your feedback on our property. We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and greatly appreciate your kind remarks!

I also want to thank you for your feedback on the front desk staff. I will address that immediately.

We realize that you have so many hotel options when you travel and are thrilled that you chose Hilton Garden Inn Richmond Airport during your stay in Richmond. I hope that if there is any way at all that I might be of any further assistance that you will let me know.

Your continued loyalty to the Hilton Family is most appreciated and we look forward to the opportunity to serve you again the next time you are in our area.

Reviewed March 27, 2012

Very clean, soft beds, great breakfast, room service is great if you dont want to get out.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business