“Love the Hotel - Get new room AC/Heaters”

Courtyard Richmond Airport
Ranked #5 of 15 Hotels in Sandston
Reviewed December 15, 2010

The hotel is the best!! The only feedback is that when the room heaters/AC turn on it sounds like an airplane taking off in the room. Replace these!!!

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled on business
aaronpellitt, General Manager at Courtyard Richmond Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 23, 2010

Thank you for your comments. I am happy to hear you love the hotel. We will inspect the heating unit in the room you stayed to solve any noise issue you heard. We replaced half of our units last year and plan to replace the remainder next year to improve the efficiency of our heating and cooling. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Richmond.

Reviewed December 14, 2010

This was my first time staying at the Courtyard and it was great. I don't wish to stay no other place then here, when I travel to Richmond. I will recommend this hotel to everyone visiting in the area. The customer service was great, the cleanliness of the hotel was unbelievable and the room was outstanding. My overall stay at the Courtyard was great....

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled on business
aaronpellitt, General Manager at Courtyard Richmond Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 15, 2010

It was a pleasure to have you stay with us. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed December 9, 2010

Modern facility appears to be recently updated. Staff was very friendly and willing to help. The airport shuttle driver took the time to advise on area amenities and was more than willing to transport party based on our needs. Numerous dining options with easy travel to and from the richmond area.

• Stayed: December 2010

I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. We just completed the renovation you mentioned in July. The renovation included a complete redo of all or our public space, rooms, and a new restaurant called "The Bistro". We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Richmond.

Reviewed December 2, 2010

I must commend this to be the most gracious staff and nice properties I have visited.
The Spa Bath in the room made my stay that much more peaceful and precious....

I will be back again....Again.....and Again.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
aaronpellitt, General Manager at Courtyard Richmond Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2010

Thank you for your comments. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed November 25, 2010

Convenient to the airport and minutes from downtown. Always clean - staff friendly and helpful - can't beat the value.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business
aaronpellitt, General Manager at Courtyard Richmond Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2010

Thank you for your kind words. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Richmond.

Reviewed November 23, 2010

I do not normally take the time to answer these reviews but the staff was so nice, I wanted to do so.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled with family
aaronpellitt, General Manager at Courtyard Richmond Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 24, 2010

Thank you for taking the type to fill out a review. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Richmond.

Reviewed November 16, 2010

My stay at the Marriott Richmond Airport was phenomenal! The room was updated and has set the bar for every hotel I stay with in the future, which will of course be a Marriott. It was comfortable and cozy, quiet and clean. The rate was the icing on a cake made for me!! I am still super excited about my stay and I can only hope they always have availability when I am in the area. It was near the highway and convenient to shopping, dining, and even a much needed Kroger. I wish all hotels would renovate and bring their facilities current because this is the only way to travel!!! Thank you Marriott Richmond Airport!!!!!!!

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sandston
Richmond Airport Hotel
Richmond Airport Hotel
#7 of 15 in Sandston
Best Western Plus Richmond Airport Hotel
Hampton Inn Richmond-Airport
Hyatt Place Richmond Airport
Hilton Garden Inn Richmond Airport
Holiday Inn Express Richmond Airport

Been to Courtyard Richmond Airport? Share your experiences!