Courtyard Richmond Airport
$123
HIExpress.com
$71
$67
All reviewsrichmond airportfront deskwaffle housestaff was friendlyrental carburger kingfree shuttlenext morningon demandshuttle servicemini fridgean early flightstayed one nightconvenient locationbed was comfortablegreat roomchecking out
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 23, 2010

I do not normally take the time to answer these reviews but the staff was so nice, I wanted to do so.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled with family
aaronpellitt, General Manager at Courtyard Richmond Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 24, 2010

Thank you for taking the type to fill out a review. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Richmond.

Reviewed November 16, 2010

My stay at the Marriott Richmond Airport was phenomenal! The room was updated and has set the bar for every hotel I stay with in the future, which will of course be a Marriott. It was comfortable and cozy, quiet and clean. The rate was the icing on a cake made for me!! I am still super excited about my stay and I can only hope they always have availability when I am in the area. It was near the highway and convenient to shopping, dining, and even a much needed Kroger. I wish all hotels would renovate and bring their facilities current because this is the only way to travel!!! Thank you Marriott Richmond Airport!!!!!!!

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 15, 2010

The hotel was spotless and the staff was incredibly friendly. They have a little area in the lobby where you can order breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks and they even have a full service bar. There are several TV's in the lobby area along with pc's and internet access, all complimentary. Shopping is close by along with several restaurant options. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed November 15, 2010

Excellent...everything you need in one hotel (healthy snack bar, pool, fitness center, comfy beds, clean rooms, friendly employees). I would stay there again.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed November 4, 2010

I went to the Bistro to order a Starbuck's coffee just as the cashier was checking out (around 9:30 or 10 am...she told me I'd have to get a regular free coffee from around the corner. I said I ddin't like that coffee so I walked away. Very quickly, what appeared to be a supervisor, rushed over to tell me SHE''D get a coffee for me and what would I like to drink? I understand that people close out their registers but what the supervisor did was the RIGHT thing to do since there is a sign that says see the front desk if you want a mid-afternoon coffee (when the barista isn't there). I really appreciate it when a company goes out of their way to make things "right".

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business