Courtyard Richmond Airport
BestWestern.com
$44
  • Pool
$51
All reviewsrichmond airportfront deskwaffle housestaff was friendlyrental carburger kingfree shuttlenext morningon demandshuttle servicemini fridgean early flightstayed one nightconvenient locationbed was comfortablegreat roomchecking out
Reviewed November 15, 2010

Excellent...everything you need in one hotel (healthy snack bar, pool, fitness center, comfy beds, clean rooms, friendly employees). I would stay there again.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed November 4, 2010

I went to the Bistro to order a Starbuck's coffee just as the cashier was checking out (around 9:30 or 10 am...she told me I'd have to get a regular free coffee from around the corner. I said I ddin't like that coffee so I walked away. Very quickly, what appeared to be a supervisor, rushed over to tell me SHE''D get a coffee for me and what would I like to drink? I understand that people close out their registers but what the supervisor did was the RIGHT thing to do since there is a sign that says see the front desk if you want a mid-afternoon coffee (when the barista isn't there). I really appreciate it when a company goes out of their way to make things "right".

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed October 29, 2010

Very clean, neat and friendly staff. The rooms seems nearly redone (don't know, but sure seemed new and clean). The workout room was very good with a TV for each exercise machine. Lovely courtyard, bistro and bar. I stay at a lot of hotels and have been at many Courtyards; this one is excellent!

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed October 29, 2010

I want to especially inform 'to whom it would concern' that everyone was so helpful. I want to let management know that the Assistant Manager at this location 'Chauna' we especially want everyone to know of the professionalism she brings to this hotel and she is the reason I can truly say I will tell everyone here in Boston that this is the best hotel to stay. Very Wonderful Experience.

Mr.Michael Baskin

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed October 26, 2010

Very close to airport, and had friendly and punctual shuttle service to airport. The lobby and room was very nice, great modern decor and looked brand new.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple