“Room was excellent and service was very good”

Courtyard Richmond Airport
Ranked #5 of 15 Hotels in Sandston
Williamsburg, VA
“Room was excellent and service was very good”
Reviewed September 16, 2010

Except for a slow check in, everything was outstanding.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (75)
Martinsburg, West Virginia
Reviewed September 13, 2010

Our housekeeper was wonderful!! She was so sweet and tried to make our stay perfect. She always greeted us in the hallway and was so polite. She made our stay very enjoyable!!

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
usa
Reviewed September 7, 2010

I enjoyed my stay as this was my third visit. When I asked the associate when the hotel had been update she advised in March of 2010 and named some of the services available. I have enjoyed every stay at Courtyard Marriot Richmond Airport, I have enjoyed the stay so much that I stayed at Renaissance Baltimore Harborplace. Looking forward to staying again next year. Keep up the good work.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with friends
Nassawadox, Virginia
Reviewed August 31, 2010

This is a great hotel. The staff was very nice - even though there was a bit of a mix up with my on-line reservation (I thought I had reserved two rooms, but only recieved one confirmation, so I called to reserve the second & then when I got there ended up with three rooms!) - they were pleasant and easy to work with. They even made sure to put both rooms as close together as possible, which wasn't necessary, but was very nice.

The hotel itself is beautiful - lots of warm colors, nice artwork, comfortable seating arrangements in the lobby that allow for some privacy. The pool is in a covered sunroom, includes a hot-tub, was clean and a is good size.

Everything was very clean & I'm very picky about that in hotels. If there is a spot to be found, I find it! I wasn't able to find anything at this hotel.

The room was large, included a microwave & fridge along with a desk. The bed was very comfortable.

I just can't say enough nice things about this hotel. If you need to stay in the Richmond area - this is the one to choose!

• Stayed August 2010, traveled on business
Virginia
Reviewed August 26, 2010

I am doing a transfer into the Richmond area and have stayed several times. It is a great place to relax, do business and close to many eateries and Richmond airport. I will continue to make this my hotel choice.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled on business
Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed August 25, 2010

My mother lives in Richmond and had a stroke on August 16, 2020 and was discharged from the hospital after 72 hours. My sister and I came from out-of-town and took her to the Courtyard Marriott to that she could have a handicapped-accessible air-conditioned room. The first night in the hotel, my mother fainted because of dehydration and a reaction to her new medication. The staff at the front desk promptly called 911 and the emergency crew showed up in 2 minutes flat. The emergency department at a local hospital treated her for a few hours then we brought her back to the hotel. Everyone at the hotel was extremely responsive to our needs. The front desk inquired frequently; the housekeeping staff kept us supplied with fresh towels and linen; and the food service staff exceeded our expectations. We will be back.
Jackie

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family
Montoursville, PA
Reviewed August 17, 2010

We paid a small price for this hotel via Priceline and I quite honestly, will stay there again regardless of the price because of the excellent service and beautiful room we had. Its hard to make an airport hotel something that resembles a vacation destination, but they certainly did so here.

Received a followup email from the GM. Very nice touch! Great job Courtyard!

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sandston
Best Western Plus Richmond Airport Hotel
Richmond Airport Hotel
Richmond Airport Hotel
#7 of 15 in Sandston
Hampton Inn Richmond-Airport
Hilton Garden Inn Richmond Airport
Candlewood Suites Richmond Airport
Homewood Suites Richmond Airport

Been to Courtyard Richmond Airport? Share your experiences!