Best Western Plus Richmond Airport Hotel
Econo Lodge(Sandston)
All Day Inn(Sandston)
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsroom was cleanrichmond airportwafflesburger kingfast foodhot breakfastfirst floornice breakfastwould stay againvery nice hotelgreat place to stayshuttle servicestaying at this hotelan older hotelthe breakfast areafree breakfastwaffle house
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 24, 2010

All I can say is try it! Had no issues with cleanliness, rooms, breakfast, pool or anything else for that matter. They were super friendly people and gave good directions. They had a washer/dryer that came in handy. Great in/out if you are there for the airport, say many airplane employees staying there and free shuttle.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed May 16, 2010

Stayed there on my way to Myrtle Beach (from Montreal) because of the good reviews I read here. This hotel is ok, nothing more, nothing less. I wouldn't say this is a four or five star hotel, but it gets the job done. The only concern I have is that it was far from the 295 highway.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed April 25, 2010

Booked on Priceline. Got a good deal. In a safe neighborhood. Clean, comfortable room with two queen beds the second time. Opened the door to the first room and it was obviously dirty. Called downstairs and desk clerk came up with a key to another room. He apologized and explained they had been through an inspection that day and the room must have been missed. Returned the rental car around 10:30 p.m. and the hotel shuttle picked us up. Took us to the airport in the a.m. The driver was very prompt and friendly. Also checked in for our flight on their computer and printed our boarding passes of which I was very grateful for. I've stayed at some scarey places near airports and this hotel was good.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed April 2, 2010

Good staff, nice location. Could be updated but pretty nice overall. No major complaints. Very close to the airport. Extremely slow wireless internet.

Stayed: April 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed December 4, 2009

I was given the charge of finding a hotel for my church members to stay at while we were attending a service in the Richmond area. I was impressed by the comments I read about the Best Western hotel by the airport--so I gave them a call. From the first night I talked with someone about the event I felt liked a valued guest! Not only was the group rate they gave my group phenomenal but everyone in my group was pleased with the cleanliness of the hotel, the comfort of the rooms and the wonderful hot breakfast . I am glad I chose to extend my stay an extra day just to rest, it gave me extra time to bask in the hospitality that was given to me by Mike, Jonas, Aru, Kim and the very congenial breakfast host. Everyone on staff was great, and I plan on returning when I visit the area again.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled on business