Richmond Airport Hotel
$89
Travelocity
All Day Inn(Sandston)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsrichmond airportan early flightshuttle serviceconvenient locationparking lotbrucedeskaccommodationsratesconveniencemidnightplane
Reviewed September 5, 2013

We were pleasantly surprised with our stay at Richmond Airport Double Tree. Our room was clean, fresh smell and cooled air condition while outside temperature was in 90's. Hotel is conveniently located next to the airport and very quite. Although hotel is going thru some renovation, we didn't face any problems with our stay. It's a quite place with plenty of parking spaces. Hotel staff is very accomodating and helpful. We used Business office center that had multiple pcs to use. Internet was fast and printers were working unlike other hotels we recently stayed at. We recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Stacy P, Manager at Richmond Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2013

Dear TripAdvisor Member - thank you so much for the excellent review! We appreciate your comments and will share them with our team. We hope to see you again soon!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed September 5, 2013

The DoubleTree located at the Richmond Airport is one of the best hotels I have ever visited. Its location next to the airport and within a few miles of I-64 allows for a quick means of getting around the Richmond area. I stay was a great experience and I would highly recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Dear Tripadvisor Member - thank you so much for the fantastic review. Your feedback is truly appreciated. We hope to see again soon!

Reviewed September 4, 2013

I was able to stay for 2 nights using only 5000 Hilton points for each night. The location is good for a trip to Busch Gardens which is about 1 hour away. My room is on the second floor which is designated as Hilton member floor. Yes, the furniture is old and the decor is outdated and is needed for update. But both the room and bathroom are clean and spacious. Beds are very comfortable with good clean comforters. The room has a large LCD TV, mini fridge and microwave. The complimentary wifi is good too. We also used the business center to purchase and print the theme park admission tickets. Finally, cookies are warm and delicious. Deducted one star due to old furniture. I also arrived after 11pm on Friday night and did not hear any loud music. Will come back and will recommend.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Dear chowc - Thank you for writing a review about your recent stay with us. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay and will be back. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

The location is ideal (walking distance to airport), and the staff was friendly enough...but the room, hallways, elevators, and especially the bathroom was dark and dingy...I felt like I was walking through a time warp to 1976. I was pretty surprised that "Hilton" or "Double Tree" would slap their name on a property that so badly needs updated. I was with my 11 year old son...so it was fine--but had I been with my wife I think she would've been pretty grossed out.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Stacy P, Manager at Richmond Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2013

Dear Trip Advisor Member: Thank you for writing a review about your stay with us. We appreciate your feedback and are working on the issues that you have mentioned. We are pleased that you found our staff to be friendly and hope to see you again.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

The service is what you expect from DoubleTree, the room conditions are not. There are many patches on walls and ceilings, light fixtures needing reattachment. I could not recommend this specific location of DoubleTree to anyone. It is a shame, I have had great experiences elsewhere.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Dear Paddler_11 - thank you for writing a review about your recent stay with us. Your input is truly valuable. We are pleased that you enjoyed the service at our hotel and are currently working on the issues that you have outlined. Thank you again for the review.