Stayed here overnight after a long day out. It was clean and comfortable, but the facility by and large is tired and in dire need of renovation. Lots of little things to find fault with. One of the automatic doors in the lobby screeches horribly. The elevators are slow. The carpeting looks like it's straight out of the early 90s, which was good for a chuckle. The in-room coffee maker didn't work. The room TVs are old. All in all, it looked pretty rough, but I got a great night's sleep and a great breakfast. The staff I dealt with were kind, attentive and definitely made an effort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Closet hotel to the Richmond International Airport. Complimentary shuttle within a three mile radius. On site restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Richmond Airport Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Richmond Airport
- Doubletree Sandston
- Doubletree Hotel Sandston
- Sandston Doubletree