“Healthy, fast food at reasonable price”
Review of Tokyo Express

Tokyo Express
Ranked #43 of 109 Restaurants in Salem
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed July 6, 2012

When we are in the Salem area THIS is the place we want to eat. We ate here 2 days in a row. It is healthy, cooked when you order, fast and cheap. Amazing food and good service. Tip: the drive-through does not offer kids' menu ($3.25 inside) or give the free Miso soup which my family loves. Save gas, go inside!

Reviewed June 19, 2011

I no longer recommend this restaurant. Prices have risen, meals are smaller, and they have changed my favorite dipping sauce, to something that is almost like water. Will never eat here again.

Reviewed November 19, 2009

I usually eat lunch here anytime I'm in Salem on business. Service is quick and friendly and you get a lot of food for the money. Quality of the food is very good. They have a large selection of sushi. Great iced tea too!

Been to Tokyo Express? Share your experiences!