“You really can't go wrong”
Review of K & W Cafeterias

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
K & W Cafeterias
Ranked #27 of 110 Restaurants in Salem
Reviewed January 12, 2013

Nothing fancy here, but it is good home cooking at a more than fair price. The pies are the best in town. I love the coconut cream pie. I buy the whole pies quite often.

Reviewed January 5, 2013

This is one of our "default" places - where we go when we can't figure what we really want! Food is dependable - country style steak, baked chicken and roast beef are favorites. Good variety of salads and veggies are available. Prices are decent. Staff are friendly and helpful.

1  Thank notsogold
Reviewed December 15, 2012

That is what it feels like when you go to any K&W. Although I know people who love it, I feel like it's cheap, poor quality, primarily processed food.

Reviewed September 28, 2012

It is a cafeteria, but the food is always good. Great country style steak, chicken pot pie and turkey and dressing. Love the waldorf salad, and cream style corn. the breads are good too as are the pies. The help is always pleasant and they are very good about filling up your drinks when you sit at a table. The place is always clean and orderly.

Reviewed September 27, 2012

Some people are dissuaded from coming to K&W because they feel it caters to an older crowd. While this may hold some truth, my entire family has been dining at K&W since my youth. I am 25 and I love K&W, especially their specialty chicken dishes like Chicken Francisco. Just writing this review has given me the urge to go. See ya later~

Been to K & W Cafeterias? Share your experiences!