“Nice place”

Mill Mountain Coffee & Tea
Ranked #1 of 4 Coffee & Tea in Salem
Reviewed November 15, 2013 via mobile

Friendly staff and cosy atmosphere. My coffee (16oz cappuccino) tasted bitter. Shame. This place would be 5* otherwise. The pumpkin pie was good.

Reviewed October 9, 2013

Being from Seattle we love our coffee and were not disappointed by our visit to Mill Mountain. It was full bodied, not bitter, and hot. We had breakfast their on a weekend morning and it was OK for the price. We had omlettes and they were OK, a little overcooked but still tasty. If looking to get your coffee and a quick bite to eat you can do that at Mill Mountain and be safe.

Reviewed August 5, 2013 via mobile

I've been enjoying Mill Mnt Coffee & Tea for years. Throughout management shifts they have retained a great atmosphere, customer service & customer retention. I love the Italkan soda, coffee, blended beverages, & food. It's a great place to study, hang out, or meet a client.

Reviewed March 3, 2013

I've had some of the most yummy sandwiches, soups and salads here. The scones and cookies are delicious. The service is good and the staff is friendly and helpful.

Reviewed March 26, 2012

My experience here was a short one. I was just passing through and searched the map for coffee shops. The iced latte was good. For a 24oz I thought the value was great. The employees were not rude at all they just didn't seem very happy to be at work...no smile or how are you today! LOL Maybe I'm expecting too much since I'm from South Louisiana. Overall decent cup of coffee.

Been to Mill Mountain Coffee & Tea? Share your experiences!