“It was humbling to eat here.”
Review of Humble Pie Pizza - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Humble Pie Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed March 3, 2012

When we were seated the girl invited us to order drinks and my wife ordered chardonnay. I asked what kind of chardonnay they had. The waiter said it was "white." I said yes, but what is the name of the chardonnay. She said, "Oh, I don't know, it's white [!].
I gave up and had a beer.
We had the "sourdough" crust pizza, it tasted like dry crackers. Glad we didn't order the "thin crust."
There's got to be real pizza elsewhere in Salem.

Reviewed January 22, 2012

It is not New York style pizza, but it still very good. Nice service and decent prices.

Reviewed January 15, 2012

Great staff, great food, love it!! Repeat customer!

Reviewed January 1, 2012

We are self-proclaimed pizza connoisseurs, and one has to maintain reasonable expectations. If a pizza place has a continual "buy-one-get-one" offer, a customer should not expect gourmet pizza. The pizza at Humble Pie is fresh and tasty, and we go there often. For a family of 6 to be able to eat for less than $40, we are willing to make some concessions on the level of quality and service. We really like Humble Pie and we look forward to eating there.

Reviewed December 13, 2011

I ordered a cowzone and had two toppings to chose from. So i got sausage as one topping and bacon as my second topping on cowzone. I noticed right away that the bacon was pink and chewy and not cooked at all. I couldnt spit it out fast enough. I would not recomend eating at this place at ALL ! If you dont have enough BRAINS to know to cook the Damn bacon you should not be a fry cook, you should be a bell ringer for the salvation army ! I would highly recomend to go elsewhere.....