“Still have Great Food”

Szechuan Chinese
Ranked #19 of 101 Restaurants in Salem
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Roanoke, Virginia
“Still have Great Food”
Reviewed October 18, 2013

We moved from Salem 8 years ago. Szechuan was always our favorite Chinese Restaurant, We decided to drive to Salem this week and see if it was as good as in the past. We were not disappointed. Food is still great and service was good.

• Visited October 2013

Arlington, Virginia
“Love the buffet”
Reviewed October 10, 2013 via mobile

I had the lunch buffet here after my coworker told me how good the food was. I was very impressed with the quality of the food. For a Chinese buffet, this was super tasty. I LOVED the pot stickers. The service was great an d everyone was very attentive and friendly. It was about $10 for the buffet and a drink for me, so it wasn't the cheapest lunch around, but it was well worth it.

Visited October 2013
Gedera, Israel
“Close to authentic”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

Centrally located, with ample parking close by, an almost-authentic chinese restaurant that serves not only Szechuan-style cooking and a very reasonable price. The buffet ($6.95) is plentiful, but I'd prefer a' la' carte. For the evening, the tables are covered with white tablecloths.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Baruch M
Evansville, Indiana
“Good and Hot”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

The food was good, hot and fresh. Nice portions. We ate here for dinner. I would visit here again. Service was excellent. Our water glass stayed filled.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank tonilu
Etowah, North Carolina
“Very good lunch”
Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

I ate at this restaurant frequently 10 years ago. Passing through town I decided to try again. The food continues to be very good the atmosphere is quiet and relaxing and the price is reasonable. The menu has a large variety Chinese dishes and there is a nice mix drink selection and wine selection as well. I would recommend this place for your next meal in Roanoke.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank guv11

Been to Szechuan Chinese? Share your experiences!