“Love the buffet” 5 of 5 stars

Szechuan Chinese
Ranked #10 of 95 Restaurants in Salem
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Arlington, Virginia
“Love the buffet”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013 via mobile

I had the lunch buffet here after my coworker told me how good the food was. I was very impressed with the quality of the food. For a Chinese buffet, this was super tasty. I LOVED the pot stickers. The service was great an d everyone was very attentive and friendly. It was about $10 for the buffet and a drink for me, so it wasn't the cheapest lunch around, but it was well worth it.

Visited October 2013

Gedera, Israel
“Close to authentic”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

Centrally located, with ample parking close by, an almost-authentic chinese restaurant that serves not only Szechuan-style cooking and a very reasonable price. The buffet ($6.95) is plentiful, but I'd prefer a' la' carte. For the evening, the tables are covered with white tablecloths.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Baruch M
Evansville, Indiana
“Good and Hot”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

The food was good, hot and fresh. Nice portions. We ate here for dinner. I would visit here again. Service was excellent. Our water glass stayed filled.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank tonilu
Etowah, North Carolina
“Very good lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

I ate at this restaurant frequently 10 years ago. Passing through town I decided to try again. The food continues to be very good the atmosphere is quiet and relaxing and the price is reasonable. The menu has a large variety Chinese dishes and there is a nice mix drink selection and wine selection as well. I would recommend this place for your next meal in Roanoke.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank guv11
Roanoke, Virginia
“Best Chinese in Roanoke”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

Clean atmosphere and wonderful food. Always feel like my food is fresh. One of the only places I will eat Chinese.

Visited June 2013

Been to Szechuan Chinese? Share your experiences!