“Love the buffet”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed October 10, 2013

I had the lunch buffet here after my coworker told me how good the food was. I was very impressed with the quality of the food. For a Chinese buffet, this was super tasty. I LOVED the pot stickers. The service was great an d everyone was very attentive and friendly. It was about $10 for the buffet and a drink for me, so it wasn't the cheapest lunch around, but it was well worth it.

Reviewed September 18, 2013

Centrally located, with ample parking close by, an almost-authentic chinese restaurant that serves not only Szechuan-style cooking and a very reasonable price. The buffet ($6.95) is plentiful, but I'd prefer a' la' carte. For the evening, the tables are covered with white tablecloths.

1  Thank Baruch M
Reviewed September 4, 2013

The food was good, hot and fresh. Nice portions. We ate here for dinner. I would visit here again. Service was excellent. Our water glass stayed filled.

1  Thank tonilu
Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

I ate at this restaurant frequently 10 years ago. Passing through town I decided to try again. The food continues to be very good the atmosphere is quiet and relaxing and the price is reasonable. The menu has a large variety Chinese dishes and there is a nice mix drink selection and wine selection as well. I would recommend this place for your next meal in Roanoke.

1  Thank guv11
Reviewed June 29, 2013

Clean atmosphere and wonderful food. Always feel like my food is fresh. One of the only places I will eat Chinese.