“Great family place to stop and relax”

Parkway Brewing Company
Ranked #2 of 14 things to do in Salem
Reviewed July 22, 2014

Parkway is a very family friendly "meeting" spot that not only serves beer, but has food trucks occasionally and live music. Seating inside or out, the beers are very good and the atmosphere is always welcoming.

Reviewed June 27, 2014

Tried the Ravens Roost Baltic Porter at a craft beer festival last year and it is now my favorite beer. My wife and I had a week alone and this was the #1 to do thing while the kids were away.

The brewery is not much to look at, but the beer is great. I'm not a fan of IPAs, so the dubbel and the porter got second servings after the sample flight.

Definitely will return when there is music and/or food truck.

Reviewed June 19, 2014

I picked up a six pack of Parkway's Bridge Builder on a whim at a local store that carries VA craft beer. My husband and I enjoyed their beer so much we wanted to visit the brewery. After a trip to Asheville, we planned our itinerary to stop at Parkway Brewing on the way home - we were not disappointed. While there we also discovered their tasty Kolsch Majestic Mullet which isn't available in our area.

They have a great outdoor area with picnic tables, games and a family friendly atmosphere. The very talented Nikki Talley was performing outside which was an added bonus, along with a great food truck from Bruno's Gastro Pub. We met some great people, enjoyed great beer and took a case home. Worth the trip!

Reviewed June 9, 2014 via mobile

This place is a great place to hang out an enjoy an evening with friends! Great beers, plenty of indoor seating and always a band and good truck with space outside!

Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

The beers here are good. The tasting room is ok - plenty of space to sit or recline. But cold inside! We would return.