“Good food, prefer getting it to go!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Italiano's Pizza

Italiano's Pizza
Ranked #24 of 94 Restaurants in Salem
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
Salem, Virginia
“Good food, prefer getting it to go!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

I have never had a bad meal from Italiano's. I like their chicken Parmesan plate a lot, and my wife likes their subs. Can't say I have ever had a pizza from here, but I have heard good things. We ate in the dining room once and service was slow from the one Egyptian guy that was working in the front, so we usually call ahead and bring it home. You can't miss the place although it is tucked in a strip mall by Food Lion. Just look for the busted up looking car/advertisement parked out by the road, and their sign advertising "stomboils". My wife and I always laugh at the flat tired broken down advertisement and terribly misspelled billboard, but the food is good!

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars

“Great place for calzones”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2012

One of the best calzones i have Add in a while they are very Large And you also get more for what you paid for Quality and quantity you can't find that at many restaurants

2 Thank sambrown2
Princeton, West Virginia
“Yummy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

The food is a bit greasy but delicious! The portion sizes are huge. The delivery time was very acceptable (25 minutes from order time to delivery time). The driver was very nice.

Visited September 2012
Southwest Virginia
“Moldy desert”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2011

I have been here only once and was not pleased at all. The service was very slow and when our order was finally taken we waited more than 40 minutes on our pizza. Only one in our party order dessert and when it came that was mold on top of the dessert cup. I have not returned to Italiano's

“I'm a pizza snob”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2011

Upon sitting down and looking around the empty restaurant, our family of 5 contemplated leaving. We're sure glad we didn't. The extra large Greek pizza was awesome. Perfect crust, fresh ingredients, and just the right amount of feta cheese. Don't pass it up!

1 Thank Didwehavecorn