“Good Addition to Main Street”
Review of Muchacho Alegre

Muchacho Alegre
Ranked #36 of 118 Restaurants in Salem
Reviewed December 1, 2018 via mobile

Reasonably-priced Mexican food that has a bit of a lighter taste than many dollar restaurants in the area. Chips served with three salsas. Casual atmosphere with nifty touches like tin ceiling. Service friendly but somewhat slow.

Date of visit: November 2018
1  Thank Kim H

Reviewed November 11, 2018

My two twenty-something sons and I had our dinner here recently and were disappointed. Maybe the staff was overwhelmed because the place was fairly full of patrons, tho we did not have to wait for a table, because we had a loooong wait for our food after our orders were placed, and we had a long wait BEFORE our orders were placed. One of my sons who had ordered from the "mix or match" part of the menu, got some dishes, but not what he'd ordered. I got the supreme taco salad and it seemed fairly ordinary and not so much supreme. I had to wonder what the regular one was like. We were pretty hungry by the time our order arrived so we gobbled it up. The food quality was fine but not much different or better than the other Mexican restaurants in Salem. The taco salad cost $10 which I thought was pretty high for what I was served.

Date of visit: October 2018
1  Thank Michael B

Been to Muchacho Alegre? Share your experiences!