All reviewsthe staff was super friendlylay your headnice staybudget hotela great place to staywould stay againmicrowave
Reviewed June 11, 2010

You get what you pay for and we're happy to pay less for no frills. Room was adequate, bed was comfortable, and continental breakfast was ok.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 26, 2010

the guy was nice at the desk and my room was very clean. the reason i'm writing this review however, is because i left an important bag in my room and i was already late for class so i couldn't get back to get it myself. the friendly staff had my bag mailed within a day. they were professional enough to follow up and follow through so i joined tripadvisor just so i could give them a good review. thanks again!

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed March 18, 2010

I stayed at a Hyatt in Philadelphia the night before. everything fine, but impersonal service. At your motel, room not much different than the Hyatt, but the fine gentleman at the front desk was pleasant and very helpful.. he called around for me to get a last minute meal just before midnight. he did it with enthusiasm and a smile. Very nice after a hectic day on the road.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed September 29, 2009

we were looking for a place to get out of the rain because we have mostly been camping. i ended up itching all night. the guys didn't seem to be bothered. in the morning i was able to find three bedbugs easily on the bed. i took them to the desk clerk and he didn;t seem surprised. they gave us $15 back on the cost of the room. i am still taking antihistamines trying to deal with the many bites several days later. stay away!!
location was good but lots of other options in the area. no guest laundry faciilities. the advertised free breakfast was pathetic.
the check in clerk was very pleasant.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed May 21, 2009

We rented two rooms. My complaint is about one room and the service. There were bugs in the room (roaches and stink-bugs), with roaches in the toilet and shower. The stink-bugs were (alive and dead) in the room generally. The room was not clean (ashes in the ashtray, hair on the linens). We would have changed rooms, but arrived late and my daughter stayed in the room and did not want to complain. When we told them at the desk, they immediately said they would have to check and see. We had to leave (my son's graduation) and when we came back, they told us there was no problem with the room but would have someone call. No one did. I called, and they denied any problems with the room but said a manager would call. He never did. Too late, I read another review and their experience was very much the same, so it was not just us.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled with family