Quality Inn
ComfortSuites
$90
$91
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $105/night.

$85
ComfortSuites
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $94/night.

$64
$92
$74
$71
$129
$89
Fairfield Inn
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $99/night.

All reviewswafflesdrive milesroom was cleanbiscuitshard boiled eggsno elevatorsausagethe rooms were nicefirst floornon smokingmy home away from homehot breakfastregular roomnice staya ground floor roomeasy chairoutdoor pool
Reviewed February 10, 2014

The service was excellent,our room was very clean. The bed very comfortable and the bathroom,which is where I usually "nit-pick" apart,exceeded my expectations. We enjoyed the breakfast and the kindness

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Pam W
Travis H, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2014

Thank you so much for the response. We do strive to keep an exceptionally clean hotel as is reflected by our back to back 2013 and 2014 Gold Awards from Choice Hotels. Please stop by any time that you are in the valley.

Reviewed February 7, 2014

Hospitality was outstanding and easy access to places I needed to go, shopping and restaurants.

The ride to the airport was only ten minutes. There were many choices to suit all requirements at the breakfast buffet.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
1  Thank ConnieG95624

Thank you very much for the great review! Our number one concern is our guests and we want to be sure to satisfy each and every one. Please come back and see us the next time you are in the valley.

Reviewed December 5, 2013

A real value for the price. Rooms are nicely appointed and clean, bedding was excellent and the breakfast was very good. This hotel has exterior corridors which I normally avoid but Salem is a very quiet and safe little community near Roanoke.

Room Tip: First floor is most convenient
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Travis H, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2013

Thank you so much for your kind words. I have shared your insight with my staff and we hope to see you staying with us again when you visit. I really appreciate the great comment about the exterior corridors, that is our only objection we ever have with a lot of guests. We are lucky to live in a safe area, however, we also do rounds every hour as well as having the property well equipped with video surveillance.

Reviewed December 2, 2013

Please see my note below. Great staff from owner down. Based on 10 - 15 years of experience. Clean rooms, outstanding breakfast. Adjacent to good restaurants and good shopping and low gas prices. Always willing to work with you.

Room Tip: Stayed here 6 times a year for Virginia Tech football games over past 10-15 years. Very friendly and accommodating staff from owner down. Highly recommend. If you have special events, really believe they will work with you.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank John B

Thank you so much for sharing your kind words Mr. Brown! I really enjoyed getting to know all of our Virginia Tech regulars this year. The staff here is very grateful to have the owner that we have. I have worked for a few hospitality outfits in the valley and can say from experience that our ownership is the best. I am already looking forward to next year's winning football season and also the greatest group of VT fans coming through the valley!!

Reviewed November 19, 2013

Well equipped room and most important Clean
Breakfast looked good but I only want coffee and it was terrible. The shower was terrific and I liked the free USA today both the might and the
Morning staff at the desk were polite

• Stayed: November 2013
Travis H, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2013

The staff and I appreciate the feedback you provided. I am going to look into another option as far as our coffee goes and hope that will remedy your issue. We take great pride in providing guests with a clean and friendly home while here at Quality Inn. I hope to see you stop back through next time in town.