Quality Inn
$90
Hampton.com
$91
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $108/night.

$64
Hampton.com
$89
Fairfield Inn
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $99/night.

All reviewswafflesdrive milesroom was cleanbiscuitshard boiled eggsno elevatorsausagethe rooms were nicefirst floornon smokingmy home away from homehot breakfastregular roomnice staya ground floor roomeasy chairoutdoor pool
Reviewed October 9, 2013

After having driven for 10 hours WITH a dog and pulling a trailer all I wanted was a shower and a bed. What I received not only in the room but also in customer service was far more than what I expected. Upon arrival (without a reservation) I was greeted by "Shawn". What a breath of fresh air. Check in was quick, efficient and courteous. Then, she handed me a treat bag for my lil 4 legged friend! How awesome was that?!?! The room was clean, fresh and so relaxing. Being so tired we were dragging a bit in the AM. Morning team did not rush us to eat our breakfast..which was really good. If you are ever in this area you MUST stay at this hotel. You will NOT be disappointed!

• Stayed: October 2013
Travis H, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2013

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are very lucky to have Shawn on staff and she is a wonderful employee! We do try and stress providing a welcoming "family-feel" environment at the hotel and hearing your words make me feel we are achieving just that. I hope you continue to make your temporary home in the valley Quality Inn!

Reviewed October 2, 2013

Traveled over 1000 miles that day & was exhausted, need a room everything else was booked. Hairs in tub & on toilet seat Brownish red stains on sheets, that looked fresh, pet hair on covers along with dirty carpets and room smelled. Front desk clerk smoking by front door and breakfast bar attendant had to check us out. Worst stay of my life wasted TOO MUCH MONEY on this dump! Its listed as a gold award winner of choice hotels......not!

Room Tip: Applebees down the road is excellent. That's the only tip this hotel will get! or don't stay there!
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

On behalf of my staff here at Quality Inn I do truely appologize for not meeting your standards while staying with us. I do feel like giving you a refund was the best way to remedy the situation. I feel like my staff (including our regional manager) went above and beyond to resolve your complaints as they arose , however, as I had said on the phone I do not want any guest to feel as if they were not given their money's worth which is why I refunded your money. I do hope you will change your mind and give us another chance.

Reviewed September 19, 2013

We are very pleased with this Quality Inn. We had stayed the first time on our way to TN from PA. We called to book the same room on the way back. We were not disappointed. From the person who checked us in to our room to breakfast in the morning and our checking out everyone and everything was exceptional. You can be sure we will book our next trip at this Quality Inn.

Room Tip: If you are handicapped and need a great room, this hotel has it for you.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Travis H, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2013

I would like to take the time to thank you for your kind words regarding my staff and our property! We are very proud and honored to have you as our guests. We have a very large regular customer base and we welcome you to the family, if at any time your stay is not up to our standards please let me know!

Reviewed August 12, 2013

Any time someone is traveling around the country side of this U.S.A. be sure to stop and stay at any Quality Inn/Suite or Comfort Inn/Suite. You will enjoy your stay and they have all the facilities you maybe looking for at any time of the year. Some of them enjoy your pet as well.

Room Tip: Advise if you are a senior and need a lower room or a business traveler and need a quiet area. Don't be afraid to tell them what you need as they will assist you in everyway they can.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Travis H, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share kind words about Quality Inn and other great choice hotel properties! My staff and I really appreciate you giving the advice to not be afraid to ask for anything. Our biggest asset is our friendly staff and their ability to go above and beyond the call of duty to make the guest happy! Please share our location with friends and family and I hope to see you the next time your near the Roanoke valley.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

Large inviting lobby. Rooms above average in size; better appointed than many hotels in this class. Pleasant staff; very helpful to guests. Very large breakfast area and well stocked considering the size of the crowd. Has received a deserved "Quality Inn" award. Supermarket across street.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo

Thank you so much for your feedback! We our very proud of our award winning hotel and I believe it shows in our staff and product. If your near the Roanoke Valley in the future please stop in again for a great stay!