Hampton Inn Salem East-Electric Road
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$95
$68
Hotels.com
$98
Fairfield Inn
All reviewslewis gale hospitaladditional parkingbusiness centerparking lotexcellent staythe blue ridge parkwayexcellent hotelsitting areagreat place to stayfront desk stafffresh fruitclean roomseasy accessstay there againcomplimentary breakfastoatmealconvenient location
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 19, 2013

From my initial contact with the Manger on Duty, Lynn, everything was fantastic. I called a day ahead of my arrival to request an early check in to allow me to freshen up prior to my 3:00 meeting. Lynn was able to accommodate me and my room was ready when I arrived at 2 PM the next day. All contact with staff members was quite positive during my 3 day stay. The fitness room was more than adequate, and the location of the hotel was within close proximity to a variety of restaurants and shopping areas. This was my 3rd time staying at this location and it won't be the last.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 10, 2013

This hotel is pretty well maintained. I found my room to be clean, although the bed wasn't the most comfortable I've slept in. Parking was always available, although you had to drive around the block and through the hospital parking garage to find additional parking if you were returning to the hotel late, as all the spots up front filled up by then. Thankfully, they provide you a map when you check in so you can find this parking lot, but it is still a little hard to navigate. They also give you a list of restaurants with addresses, which I liked.
The staff was very kind and helpful. Always pleasant.
Across the street are a few restaurants and a grocery store, so that made it a pretty convenient location.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 10, 2013

Hampon Inn in Salam, Va near Lewis Gale Hospital is a excellent alternative for Va. Tech Hokie fans to stay at during Hokie home games. The staff is very good, the hotel is clean and ofers services such as breakfast, internet connectivity, fitness area and pool. There is a delightful outdoor seating area to enjoy breakfast and coffee.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 5, 2013

Second time we stayed at this hotel. Accommodations are typical for Hampton Inn - always great!! Very nice foyer and breakfast area. Rooms are clean and very nice. Love the bed! Will stay again when back in area!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 4, 2013

The one postive that I liked is my room was a suite which I did not ask for. So I was pleasently surprised by that. The negatives: The bathroom had hair all in the tub, there was very little toilet paper and there was not any extra, the sink had not been cleaned and there were stains on the wall. The bed smelled musty as did the room. Not impressed.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business