“Great Italian restaurant to take the family”

Giuseppe's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 24 Restaurants in Ruther Glen
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed December 14, 2012

Love Love Love the garlic knots. The spaghetti sauce is perfect, nice and smooth (I am super picky and will not eat it if it has any chunks). The regular pizza is always good, but twice we have gotten the sicilian pizza and the crust is always overcooked and just not very good, but everything else is fantastic. Normally I get the canolli, but this most recent time I got the tiramisu, and it was so good I almost licked the plate. My only complaint is that the portion could have been a little bigger since my hubby and I shared it. The family that runs the restaurant is always very friendly and the service is good.

Reviewed December 10, 2012

I'm from the Philadelphia, PA area and we have a lot of good pizza restaurants and Giuseppe's is as good as or better than most. Their pizza and subs are very good. I especially like their meatball sub. They also serve beer. The chicken Parm is a patty, not solid chicken. Decent atmosphere for a pizza joint.

Reviewed August 21, 2012

Excellent food, attentive staff, convenient location, orders filled timely and correctly. Easily able to handle a walk-in party of 11. I was pleasantly impressed.

Reviewed August 5, 2012

We call in here often for their delicious calzones and their fabulous Philly steak subs.Be careful when you order as both of these are very large so can easily be shared with a plate of fries.Add a beer and you have a very satisfying meal. The wait staff are very cheery and helpful and there's lots of room now they have extended their space.

Reviewed July 28, 2012

The pizza is nothing fancy, but it's good quality. It's got the good "thin crust" which my family prefer. The bread nuggets (with garlic) are great.