“Yum Yum Yum”

Timbers Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 23 Restaurants in Ruther Glen
Cuisines: American, Pizza, Italian, Bar, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: The Timber's is UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT as of November 1, 2012 While this restaurant has been around for quite awhile, it is now owned by Vito and Josephine Amato. Vito and I have worked in the food service industry for over 25 years committed to serving only the finest foods, made with the freshest ingredients. All of our sauces are made from scratch and every dish is made to order from scratch. We have always been interested in food, our other passion is customer service, which is the essence of food service. The menu at The Timbers has been refreshed and updated to appeal to old regulars and newcomers alike. Additionally, we will create two different specials per day. The restaurant also features a full service bar with happy hour specials. We would like to welcome you to our family friendly restaurant in Ladysmith, Virginia. Bring your friends, family, and of course your appetite. Buon Appetito!
Washington, DC.
“Yum Yum Yum”
Reviewed June 29, 2014

Went to the Flea Market @ Ladysmith and after shopping I started thinking about lunch. I noticed the Timbers Restauraunt & thought I would give it a try. I ordered the large Steak & Cheese Sub with all the trimminings. Let me tell you what. I usually down a large sub with absolutely NO problem. I was so full after eating only 1/2 of my tasty treat, I had to take the other 1/2 home. I just finished that a little while ago. Do NOT pass GO, Do NOT collect $200 GO directly to The Timbers Restrauant in Ladysmith, Va. I will be going to the Flea Market more often & I know for sure where I will be eating.

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank Party_Mon

Midlothian, Virginia, United States
“Excellent onion rings!”
Reviewed June 21, 2014

The steak and cheese sandwich was loaded! Fresh veggies with grilled onions. Fresh bread and tangy zesty seasoning. Homemade chips! The facilities were clean and bright! Very reasonably priced.

• Visited June 2014
Stafford, Virginia
“What a find off I-95... exit 110”
Reviewed April 14, 2014

What a quaint restaurant about a 1/2 mile off I-95 (exit 110, Ladysmith head west). We were on our way to Richmond and got hungry decided to stop at the McDonalds but missed my turn. By the time we could turn around we were in front of "The Timbers". We decided to go in because we NEEDED a break from the traffic. Boy are we glad we did. I got the prime rib because it is one of my favorite meals. I was melt in your mouth. Tender and juicy, the au jus was to die for. Came with a side and salad for $22 it was on special that day. It was worth every penny. The dressing I chose was Blue Cheese and they say it is homemade. Delicious!!! My partner not being so hungry got a Steak and Cheese with Fries... also on special for just $5.00!! Wow it was loaded and he said delicious. Cant get that at McDonalds. We now make it a regular stop when we are down that way. Staff has always been very attentive, and the place was very clean. Almost looked new though they say they have been there for sometime. Owners have done well!!! Oh... and they have a patio!!!

• Visited January 2014
Richmond, Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Just Wonderful!!”
Reviewed February 9, 2014

Fresh seafood is promised and delivered here! We were seated soon after arriving. The staff was attentive and courses were nicely timed. The decor give a log cabin experience. We ordered the crab dip appetizer. The signature prime rib melted in my mouth. The chocolate cake dessert is almost too pretty to eat (but of course, you'll eat it all). I read many reviews regarding high prices...our bill was actually less than we'd anticipated. The experience is truly worth the price. This was an extraordinary meal.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Sandra W
Fredericksburg, Virginia
“Best place to eat in Ladysmith”
Reviewed January 21, 2014 via mobile

I come here every time I'm around this area. The service has always been spot on and the servers are very friendly. I recommend everything on the menu but my personal favorite is their 8 oz burger they have on special for five dollars.