Holiday Inn Express & Suites Charlottesville - Ruckersville
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Ruckersville
Reviewed September 12, 2011

I had the pleasure of staying here after my trip to Maggie Valley to finalize my parents last wishes and have their remains scattered there and due to train travel and early arrival was told ot was no problem checking in early and my room was ready as soon as I arrived.The staff was excellent and considerate about my state of mind and did everything to comfort me and cheer me up.The hotel was peaceful and restful with comfortable bed and sitting area and the breakfast each day was excellent.I plan to return someday soon and stay longer to explore the area more and look forward to my stay there as your hotel chain is the best.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled solo

Reviewed September 9, 2011

We stayed here for a wedding and I didn't know what to expect. I travel a lot for work and typically stay @ Hampton. This hotel was impressive! I had a nice suite for $129/night. There is an 1800 sq foot gym, which is unheard of at this price point, and the linens were high quality. I don't anticipate traveling through here again, but I would stay here again in a heart beat. Great property!

• Stayed: September 2011
1  Thank Friendaza1
Reviewed August 23, 2011

This hotel was recommended to me by my co-workers who always stay here when in Charlottesville for business. The rooms were absolutely awsome! I loved the contemporary decor! I felt like I was at home and not in a hotel. The staff was very helpful and gave me restaurant recommendations and places to shop. The breakfast was great. The location was also a plus. There is a Dunkin Donuts and a fantastic pub/restaraunt across the parking lot just a few feet from the hotel. The entire staff was friendly and professional. I was always greeted with a smile. The fitness facility is huge! This will be my hotel of choice every visit to Charlottesville.

Room Tip: There is no onsite restaurant but they do have microwaves and refridgerators so snag some utensils
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed August 19, 2011

The hotel is newly built and well-maintained. The rooms are spacious and clean. The hotel is located in a new plaza containing Lord Hardwicke's restaurant and bar and Dunkin Donuts.

Our wedding weekend was so enjoyable because of the hotel's amenities and more importantly, the gracious and accommodating staff. They were friendly and helpful as we took over the lobby and breakfast room to celebrate with family and friends.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed July 31, 2011

Went for the weekend and had to find a room as my daughter's house was full. So good I cannot think of anything negative.

Room Tip: They are all great!
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed July 27, 2011

Typical hotel outside of Charlottesville, stayed there because of price and availability in the area. Recently had a renovation so it was clean and looked nice. Breakfast in the am, used their biz center for internet. Nice staff working there. No problems.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed March 25, 2011

This is a standard rather basic but modern Best Western. The room was large and nicely furnished with a comfortable bed. The bathroom was typical of a mid-price chain hotel, nothing special. The staff was pleasant, especially the woman who hosts the free breakfast. Free WiFi is offered and the hotel also has a small business center room. We have stayed here before and always came away with a positive impression.

Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ruckersville
Doubletree by Hilton Charlottesville
Doubletree by Hilton Charlottesv...
#12 of 35 in Charlottesville
Lafayette Inn and Restaurant
Lafayette Inn and Restaurant
#1 of 1 in Stanardsville
Fairfield Inn & Suites Charlottesville North
Fairfield Inn & Suites Charlotte...
#16 of 35 in Charlottesville
Homewood Suites by Hilton Charlottesville
Homewood Suites by Hilton Charlo...
#1 of 35 in Charlottesville
Comfort Inn Monticello
Comfort Inn Monticello
#20 of 35 in Charlottesville
Omni Charlottesville
Omni Charlottesville
#5 of 35 in Charlottesville

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Charlottesville - Ruckersville? Share your experiences!