“Great pizza!”

Ranked #8 of 29 Restaurants in Ruckersville
Cuisines: Pizza
“Great pizza!”
Reviewed August 7, 2013 via mobile

We really enjoy the pizza here! They have speciality pizzas, pastas, salads, etc. We normally create outlet own. Be prepared, a little Pricier than other pizza places in the area, but definitely worth the extra buck! I'd much rather spend my money on a family owned business than a chain!

• Visited July 2013

Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Mamma Mia that was the best Eggplant Parm ever!”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

The Eggplant Parm was done fried with a crispness that was done to perfection. Like none I've ever eaten before. Found this place because we usually go to El Agave across the street when on our trip to Massanutten, but wanted something different. What a great choice we made. It's on Rt. 29 in a little strip mall near the post office and the Exxon gas station is on the corner of Rt. 15 and Rt 29. Writing this, I just want to go back there and get some more!

• Visited May 2013
Wilmington, North Carolina
“Good basic pizza and calzones”
Reviewed April 27, 2013

I have eated at the restaurant for many years but went again recently. Ordered the spinach calzone and found it to be the same good quality. Lots of spinach ricotta and mozarella. Never enough red sauce. We had to keep asking for more of the tomato sauce as the containers they bring are a tablespoon full. Other than that no complaints. Thanks Vinny.

• Visited April 2013
Salt Lake City, Utah, United States
“Decent Pizza- ok environment”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

Ate here enroute to Charlottesville.
Pros
- it is somewhere the locals eat- this was obvious from it being a small town and there was still a 10 min wait.
- the pizza was good, and reasonably priced.
-fun decorations.
- good salad
Cons
- The bread sticks lacked flavor
- We were crammed in there- tables more cracker barrel style- so little privacy
-the service was poor- took them a while to get us our food and weren't super friendly.

nothing super fantastic.. wouldn't go out of my way to go back... wouldn't turn down a slice if it was offered me.

• Visited March 2013
ruckersville
“loud drunk customers who say the "F" word and a staff who does nothing about it”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

2 out of my last 5 visits have me disgusted with a family restaurant who allows drunken slobs to curse up a storm and do NOTHING about it, disgusting people who are allowed to dine makes for a disgusting restaurant. Hey management I predict your out of business in 2 years unless you get rid of those scum bags. The food is great, the prices are fair and the staff is good but your going downhill fast.

• Visited January 2013