“Great experience”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 12, 2014

Went to this restaurant for the first time last night with another couple and was pleasantly surprised. Small restaurant in a small town with a great wine list and a very good menu. Shared a salad with my husband and then had crab cakes which were excellent. My husband had the steak and thought it was very well cooked. The other couple said the same. Service was attentive but not overwhelming. Almost forgot my purse and the waiter brought it outside to give to me. Will definitely go here again.

1  Thank bc2mc3

Reviewed June 10, 2014 via mobile

Can rant and rave enough about the food here.. It's always exceptional. However the service was horrible. Only 1 waitress working the whole room with an occasional assist from the hostess who didn't seem to have a clue about what to do. I'm just amazed this upscale place would allow this. Out check arrived at the table before dessert and coffee were delivered and then about 2 minutes after it arrived, the hostess turn up the lights in the dining room on us and another couple that was finishing up as to say, time to go!! Really?? My wife and i are still talking about that. If this was our first time here we wouldn't come back. So Sad.....

2  Thank richard p
Reviewed March 7, 2014

Small but varied menu. Local food selections. A little heavy on the sauces to eat there regularly. Would like to see lighter and greater dessert selection.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

I like Savoir Fare for its relaxed atmosphere combined with fresh and wonderfully prepared to order meals. It is small so the service is personalized. Small Town Village at its finest. If you are in a rush....go fast food.

1  Thank KimH20141
Reviewed January 30, 2014

What a find! Food was incredible. The Lobster Pot Pie was a treat and the service was excellent. We live 10 minutes away and have been wanting to come here for some time. I am very sorry I waited so long. What a shining star in this quaint town of Round Hill. The brunch menu served on Sundays looks amazing and can't wait to try the Creme Brûlée French Toast.