“Great Food and Drink” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Devils Backbone Brewing Company

Devils Backbone Brewing Company
Ranked #1 of 2 Restaurants in Roseland
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Great Food and Drink”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

Excellent ribs. Many great choices of beers brewed at the Devil's Backbone. Great atmosphere and close to Wintergreen Ski Resort.

Visited January 2013

Hamilton, Virginia
“Long Wait, but good food & good service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2013

We were a party of 10 coming from Wintergreen Resort for a change of scenery. The restaurant was packed. It was a 40 minute wait at 1:30pm. We were seated within 40 minutes in a table on the covered, heated patio, which was nice. The 6 kids were seated at one table & the adults at another. We ordered 2 apps for each table (as we were starving) - both were good (pretzels & nachos), but the nachos were delivered without the pulled pork we ordered on them. Meals were good, large portions - most people had food to take home for another meal. I would recommend this place - I had the BBQ sandwich with sweet potato fries as my side item. The bread was a little dough-y for my taste, so I ate the pork, which was great, as were the SP fries.

I would go again if we were in the area.

• Visited January 2013
Sterling, VA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Food and Beer”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 14, 2013

My boyfriend and I had dinner at Devils Backbone during our stay at Fairview B&B for the weekend. It was well worth the 20+ minute drive. The food and the atmosphere was fantastic. I can't wait to go back!

Visited October 2012
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“Neat Setting! Good Food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 12, 2013

The building is great and the menu creative! We also enjoyed the drive there on mountain windy roads. The staff was very friendly and we bought some of their pub glasses.

Visited March 2012
MidAtlantic
“Very nearly 5 stars”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2013

We experienced outstanding service, our beer was fantastic. My only gripe was the BBQ smokehouse sampler cost nearly twice as much as everything else and the only good things on the plate were the smoked turkey and the beans. I won't even mention the overcooked miniscule slices of bacon, I almost missed them. Turkey so good, chicken so beautiful but bland/odd. I should have got the french dip or a burger.

A beautiful space, just fix the chicken and replace the bacon and the livery tasting sausage with the pulled pork that you wanted to charge me extra for.

• Visited January 2013