“Very nice restaurant in lovely small town”
Review of Ippy's Restaurant

Ippy's Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 45 Restaurants in Rocky Mount
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 14, 2012

Got there just before noon, only a few diners. Business picked up fast after 12. Very efficient server named Cindy. Quick service, hot food. Nice experience.

1  Thank repomaninclt

Reviewed August 22, 2012

Friendly servers but food was ordinary and music was blaring. The chicken salad plate was offered as having homemade chicken salad, macaroni salad and fruit. On the plate were 3 small bowls containing the chicken salad (which was quite good but nothing extra special), soupy macaroni salad and CANNED FRUIT! No crackers or bread were offered.

1  Thank Carol4802
Reviewed August 15, 2012

Great food and most of the time great service. There has been once or twice that I have went in to eat dinner and had to wait for an extended amount of time to be seated and the place was empty. Otherwise, great service and the food is fresh and wonderful.

1  Thank honestlady677
Reviewed July 31, 2012

Always asked the desk clerk at your hotel about local, non-franchised restaraunts in the area. Then make sure to tell them on your return if you liked them or not so they know for the next guests.

So nice to eat in local restaurants and get great food. Really enjoyed the atmosphere and the food.

Reviewed July 12, 2012

Although I had not personally been to this restaurant before, other raving reviews led us to choose this location as the venue for my in-laws' 50th wedding anniversary party.

I have to say that even from the start of organizing our event of almost 60 attendants, they were exceptionally attentive and polite. I had to change the date around, add (almost every couple days) to the "final" headcount, personalized the menu options, and always had questions for Lauren Ventry (our contact). Regardless of whomever I spoke with at each juncture, the staff were always so pleasant and willing to go extra lengths to accommodate us fully.

The night of the event, each of my guests came and personally praised the service and food! Each person was very impressed with our evening - the way the waitstaff patiently handled our large crowd, the prompt delivery of each meal, and the general relaxation each person felt in Ippy's cozy atmosphere that night. Wow! Our waitresses are largely to praise for our successful dinner!

We couldn't be more pleased! I would HIGHLY recommend Ippy's to anyone looking for a variety of excellent food at reasonable prices with amazing service!! You will not be disappointed!!!

1  Thank Rebecca C