Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews performance center magnolia suite ferrum college breakfast was delicious bed and breakfast local history wedding venue place to stay great weekend yogurt night's sleep family reunion within walking distance harvester moonshine accommodations virginia
Selected filters
Reviewed February 6, 2021

Was surprised when I saw the 5.0 rating because I don’t recall ever seeing such a high score when I do research for places to stay ~ especially with over 200 reviews. But now I see why they received such a high score! The inn is gorgeous, the people are extremely warm and friendly and Agnes, the chef, prepared a 10/10 breakfast for us, a feast for a king! Our room was huge (The General) and the bathroom floor heated. The bedsheets were like velvet and had a light, sweet scent. I am a foodie so I really like it when they have snacks available 24/7 .... and Early Inn had TONS of yummy food available.

I always try to get a Select Registry B&B but couldn’t find one near Rocky Mount, but this was Select Registry worthy! If not better :)

Can’t wait to come back!!

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank HammerInPA
Reviewed January 21, 2021

The room was very nice, grounds were lovely. Really a lovely space. The breakfast promised was a total let down. We were promised a huge breakfastwith piles of bacon, the cook did not even greet us, sat in her car most of the time, provided three pieces of bacon, egg was cold. Would certainly not recommend this place. McDonald’s breakfast would be better and the service, which is not saying much, very sad for nice venue.

Room tip: Plan breakfast elsewhere ! T
Date of stay: November 2020
Reviewed October 18, 2020 via mobile

We’ve wanted a unique experience and discovered Early Inn was it. This place is finely renovated and the bed was plush! We enjoyed the live guitar concert and fabulous steak dinner too! Staff is awesome! My pilot husband who has spent way too many nights in hotels, said I “nailed it” finding this unique place.

Date of stay: October 2020
Reviewed October 1, 2020 via mobile

This beautiful inn is the best place to stay in southwest Virginia. The rooms are gorgeous and booking was easy. They are military friendly and offer more perks than one could ask for! I recommend to anyone traveling OR booking the estate for an event!

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed September 14, 2020

A short trip to pick up our new puppy took us to this small southwest Virginia town. Our lives have been way too busy lately and we opted for this lovely Inn as a way to slow down and breathe! We chose the two room king cottage room and loved the privacy and extra space. We enjoyed a bottle of wine before heading out for dinner and after a great night's sleep, found coffee close at hand. We would definitely return if travel took us nearby! This would be a lovely space for a small wedding and reception!

Room tip: Cottage king suite
Date of stay: September 2020