Stayed here for husbands family reunion. Overall hotel stay was good, but it would be more of a better experience if front desk representatives would take the time to listen and not seem rushful. They charged my credit card incorrectly which was an inconvenience. Wasn't able to upgrade, but happy nevertheless.I would stay ay this hotel again, great location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come enjoy the beautiful new Rocky Mount Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites located right off US 220 and Route 40. A 20 minute scenic drive will take you to the beautiful Smith Mountain Lake. We are located minutes from PlyGem Windows, Carilion Franklin Memorial Hospital, and other area businesses. A short 30 minute drive down 220S will lead you to Martinsville and for the race fans the Martinsville Speedway. A 20 minute drive on 220N will lead you to Roanoke Virginia. Ferrum College is about 10 minutes away making us a perfect place to stay for a parents weekend or a visit to the college. Offering both standard rooms with a king or 2 queen beds and suites we are sure to have a room to please every traveler All rooms have hairdryers, iron/board, coffee makers, speakerphones w/voice mail and free high speed Internet access. Relax and unwind in our indoor pool, whirlpool or exercise room featuring Nautilus equipment. We take pride in our guest service and quality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Rocky Mount/Smith Mtn Lake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Rocky Mount/Smith Mtn Lake
- Holiday Inn Rocky Mount
- Rocky Mount Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Rocky Mount/Smith Mtn Lake Virginia