“Great food, fair prices”
Review of Annie Moore's Tavern - CLOSED

Annie Moore's Tavern
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Annie Moore's Tavern is an American Tavern with amazing Irish menu items as well. We are open 7 days a week with a family friendly atmosphere.
Reviewed July 2, 2013

Found this place using Tripadvisor. We really liked it, tho the bar dining area was loud. the Guiness & honey ribs are awesome & my husband loved his shepherd's pie. We'd eat here again.

Reviewed June 22, 2013

We started with the pecan crusted brie which was excellent. I had the special which was sesame encrusted seared tuna. The Tuna was perfectly cooked as were the sauteed vegetables. The Irish Cream pie is fantastic, smooth, creamy with a great blend of flavors. The waiter was attentive and prompt, the beer was perfectly chilled. I will definitely come back when I am in town.

Reviewed June 12, 2013

We have been multiple times. This is a great place to meet friends for a beer and dinner. There is always live music on weekends, and expect a long wait if you show up on Friday or Saturday. My husband loves the bangers and mash. The salads are good too, and fish-n-chips are always a nice (fried) alternative. Good selection of Irish beers on tap. Service is usually excellent. We have been going regularly since 2008 and never disappointed.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

Great restaurant. Great food, great service, nice atmosphere. I expected good from the recommendations but this exceeded my expectations. I had a traditional Irish dish, corned beef and cabbage. Wonderful. We topped off dinner with dessert, cheese cake. Best I can remember having anywhere. I can't wait to go back soon.

Reviewed March 9, 2013 via mobile

Exceeded expectations. Delicious meal, fast service. The was friendly and courteous. Typic Irish food well prepared. Large servings, took leftovers home.