“Best Sushi in Roanoke”

Ranked #61 of 497 Restaurants in Roanoke
Cuisines: Sushi
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Are you looking for top quality sushi at affordable prices? Visit Ben Gui Sushi and get Japanese cuisine and sushi that you would find in a big city. We serve Japanese Cuisine as well as Sushi, with an environment that is family friendly. We are an excellent location for business dinners, eating with your entire family, or just a stop for a quick healthy bite to eat. Experience the freshest product with plenty of unique twists to make each and every visit a pleasant one. We are also available for catering and private dinners.
Reviewed February 15, 2012

If you want tried and true sushi, this is the place to go. Make sure you have plenty of time to spare because sometimes it takes a while but the sushi is wonderful. The cooked food such as tempura or fried rice is good as well for the non sushi eaters in your group. Expect very friendly staff and delicious sushi.

Reviewed January 17, 2012

I am a vegetarian and love Sushi! This is the best place to get several vegetarian options. They have many tofu options and the seaweed salad is scrumptious. Very clean and attentive. I will definitely go again.

Reviewed December 19, 2011

We had seen the reviews of this sushi resturant and had to try it. We ordered the Spicy tuna and our waitress asked how spicy from 1 - 10. We chose the level 6 and could have maybe gone a bit hotter. I have never been asked how spicy I wanted the tuna. We also had the shrimp tempura sushi, rainbow roll, eel, house saiad, seaweed salad and miso soup. All of it was excellent. Will return next time we are in Roanoke.

Reviewed October 4, 2011

After you have landed in Roanoke, go park your stuff at the hotel, then head straight to Ben Gui's. I have tried sushi in 8 different states, and this venue is top quality. Try the spicy scallop sushi, or the Dragon Eye: both are worth it.

Hopefully you follow this advice, because you w.i.l.l. eat quite well at Ben Gui's!

Reviewed August 24, 2011

I am in Roanoke for a business trip and I am a sushi lover so as soon i arrived I kept looking for Sushi in this area and i found Ben Gui, trust me the food is good and worth trying. I ordered Ebi, Sake and Snipper sushi and they were tasty.

1  Thank FugitiveMind