“First Timer”
Review of Zaxby's Dining LLC

Zaxby's Dining LLC
Ranked #304 of 491 Restaurants in Roanoke
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I was happy to give Zaxby's a try after seeing it on trips to the deeper south. The staff was nice, though they seemed mostly distracted with talking and laughing with each other. I ordered a standard meal or chicken tenders which came with Texas toast, cole slaw and fries. I went to sit down and the first four booths I came too were still dirty and there was food on the floor in front of at least two of those booths. A couple of staff people walked around and collected a booster seat and just wandered through the dining room, but no cleaning took place.

The food was good, I liked the fries, though they could have used a little less salt. The toast was nice and the chicken fingers cooked well. I wish the place itself was cleaner, which is why I rated this average because the food itself is good. If they had one near me I would eat there.

Reviewed October 5, 2012 via mobile

If you like chicken and/or salads and have a higher-end, fast-food budget; Zaxby's is the place to go.

I lean towards the buffalo chicken strips which are darn good. The atmosphere is much more pleasant than "the competition" & the counter staff have always been polite. Go for it!

Reviewed September 27, 2012 via mobile

We don't have a Zaxby's close to us at home, so we were excited to stop for din er while on vacation. I had chicken tenders with tongue torch sauce, which were amazing. The chicken was very juicy and flavorful. We also ordered some Spicy Fried Mushrooms. They were edible, but I would not order them again. Overall the food was great, just stay away from the mushrooms.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

We used to live in SC and ate at this chain frequently. We love the chix fingers and wings and zax sauce!

Reviewed June 19, 2012

They give you plenty of food and they have really good coleslaw.