“Good service and great food Ashley was very attentive.”
Review of IHOP

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
IHOP
Ranked #213 of 510 Restaurants in Roanoke
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 20, 2012 via mobile

One flaw men's restroom needs cleaned better. It felt like I was in dungeon and the mirrors were very nasty

Reviewed November 14, 2012

really love I Hop, they have good food at a really good price we have never had a bad meal their and go often. We have tried other breakfast places but always come back to this I hop.

Reviewed September 28, 2012

Friendly service and good breakfast, Great blueberry pancakes and some of the friendliness people in the restaurant business. I stop there late night and sometimes I am the only one in the restaurant. Great club sandwich also.

Reviewed June 25, 2012

The service is very nice, and they've improved the quality of their grits.

Reviewed April 9, 2012

We have enjoyed IHOP previously and was looking forward to a quick bite. Started off ok with our decaf coffee brought right away. 20 minutes after we placed our order our server told us that the kitchen must cook everything in order and he pointed to someone who ordered before us. Finally our BLT sandwich arrived but without the caesar salad.

The salad was fresh romaine but cut in very large chunks and without dressing. When I inquired from the server he apologized and came back with a packet of italian dressing. I told him I wanted caesar dressing but he said they didn't have any. !!!! No explaination.