TripAdvisor

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Raved by many locals as number one for lunch is great ... but I’m not on the same page. I had a fine cob salad which I give a 7 out of 10. The friend green BLT was a great sandwich though. First time and maybe we’ll try it again. Their service was the best part of dining there.

1  Thank blueheaven1989
Write a reviewReviews (1,286)

Reviewed September 15, 2019 via mobile

Was visited on a busy Friday evening. Staff gave us two tables close together. We had four kids and thee adults. All the food was very good and the dessert select was outstanding.

1  Thank sabatij1
Reviewed September 15, 2019 via mobile

Great food and great service!!! So many really good options!! I finally opted for the catfish with grits and I wasn't disappointed!!!!

1  Thank rstultzzz
Reviewed September 14, 2019 via mobile

I got green fried tomatoes with horseradish grits. My hubby got fish taco. We both loved the food but the best thing was the raspberry brownie. It had a ganache topping. It was fantastic.

1  Thank Stillfan
Reviewed September 8, 2019 via mobile

Very busy place on a Friday evening. Seems like a local favorite and it did not disappoint. Had the pimento cheese burger and another party member had the Reuben which he described as the best he has had in a while. Service was quick, took dessert back to the hotel and those were great as well. Glad we picked this over a chain place.

1  Thank YupWeAteThere