“Kept on Going Back”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 2, 2014

Found this place the first night based on a Yelp review, and I kept on going back. Excellent Catfish and Grits. Desserts are delicious! I will go out of my way to visit the next time I am in VA.

There are newer reviews for Hollywood's Restaurant & Bkry

Reviewed May 1, 2014 via mobile

My family and I reserved Hollywood's private room (which can hold up to 20 easily) so we could take a dinner break between funeral visitation periods. They were ready for us! Knowing we were on a tight schedule, they took drink orders as we came in, took good orders quickly and all the food came out quickly. Everyone was happy with their choices, the servers were nice, and we were out of their in no time.
I have eaten at Hollywood's a number of times previously for lunch when I'm in from Indiana to visit my in-laws and it's always good. I highly recommend it.

Reviewed April 28, 2014

Excellent food and good service. In evening go early or get reservations; parking lot fills up quickly. Both Lunch and Dinner have been very good. Casual dress and prices are reasonable.

Reviewed April 26, 2014

We pass through here every year a few times to visit family up North or vacation. We have never had a bad visit. The service is always right on and the food as well. The restaurant makes you feel like your welcomed. Even when its super busy, your in and out pretty quick. I recommend it to anyone and everyone! See you guys in a few months!

Reviewed April 24, 2014 via mobile

My husband & I were passing through as we do twice a year visiting family in Florida. We stopped in Tuesday evening & we had the same server as we did last time. Crystal actually remembered us & where we were coming from which shocked me a little but made us feel like valued customers even though it's not often we stop in. I had the coconut shrimp & my husband had the catfish matrimony, both were very good as always. Our other server recommended the butterscotch brownie & it was delicious. Our visit was hands down a 10, it was also refreshing to see how well everyone works together to make sure everyone is well taken care of, you do not see that in 99% of establishments.