“Hollywood's worth a try.”

Hollywood's Restaurant & Bkry
Ranked #3 of 512 Restaurants in Roanoke
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 28, 2014

This is well prepared, tasty food. Great staff--friendly and helpful. Try the in house rye bread. Coconut cake was moist and delicious; consider myself an expert in cake dept.

The place was filled with locals, I take this To be a good sign.

The hardest part was deciding between coconut, carrot and chocolate cake- guess I'll have to return and give each a try.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,080)

Reviewed January 26, 2014

This is definitely my family's favorite place in Roanoke to eat. It has a quaint, laid-back, friendly atmosphere that serves excellent food for a reasonable price. Service is quick, even when it is packed, and the staff is very friendly. We go there frequently, often bringing friends from out of town. We have never had anyone disappointed. It is family friendly, which is helpful for us, and they definitely stand out as the premier place to eat in northeast Roanoke (Hollins area).

Reviewed January 21, 2014 via mobile

We have driven across the country on the way home to Virginia Beach. This is easily the best food we've had for lunch the whole trip! Thank you Hollywood's!

Reviewed January 15, 2014

The service is great, the food is spectacular, and it's well worth the money. Warm, inviting, friendly, and very good about handling a large group. Service is quick and accurate, and the decor is relaxing and creative. The dishes pleased some picky palates, and the cajun dishes were rated as excellent by a native!

Reviewed January 13, 2014

Stopped by on my way to and from a visit to my mom. The food was delicious , prices reasonable, and service very good. I had the same waitress both visits. She was friendly, knowledgeable, and well versed about the menu. I will continue to stop on future trips. Nice to be able to visit a restaurant that is always consistent.