“Great dining experience!”

Shakers Good Food & Drink
Ranked #10 of 467 Restaurants in Roanoke
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Dining on a budget, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Shakers Restaurant is proud to provide you the best casual dining restaurants in Central Virginia. Our restaurant location in Roanoke VA is near the Valley View Mall. If you are looking one of the top restaurants in Lynchburg with one of the best menus come visit Shakers Restaurant today. Restaurant & bar in Roanoke VA. Come as a guest, leave as a friend.
Raleigh
“Great dining experience!”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

The food at Shakers was excellent and the service was superb. Our waitress was very friendly and knowledgeable of the menu since it was our first time eating there. Atmosphere was good as well. Not too noisy so we could enjoy a conversation and not have to talk so loud to be heard.

• Visited May 2013

“No more chains!”
Reviewed May 3, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I came to Roanoke from New Jersey for a wedding. After a 7 hour drive, we were looking for a place to eat and have a drink. I checked Trip Advisor for a place near our hotel that was at least decent. After checking reviews, we decided on Shakers. We couldn't have made a better choice. My ribs were juicy and tender, with a not too sweet sauce. My wife's ahi tuna was cooked perfectly and terrific. The sides were delicious, too. The service was excellent. Now we're recommending the place to other friends of ours coming for the wedding! Shakers is our place in Roanoke.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank JoeBog
Reston, Virginia
“A favorite”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

My wife and I love dining at Shakers. We have never had to wait for a table, the food is very well prepared, the menu offers a great variety, and the quality of service is excellent. The food is great!

Visited April 2013
Colorado
“A Great Place to Dine.”
Reviewed April 17, 2013

I took a friend to Shakers for lunch. Everytime I am in Roanoke, I dine at Shakers. The restaurant is nice and the food is very good and reasonable. The Waitress was very attentive. It is close to the mall at Valley View which makes it convenient to shop and dine. There is plenty of free parking.

There is one thing I would do here. Seating is on levels. You have to be very careful stepping down because the steps are made of dark bricks. I have stumbled several times leaving. They should paint yellow paint on the edge of the steps.

Visited March 2013
Salem, Virginia
“Always good food.”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Consistently has great food and atmosphere. Good drinks and prices and great daily specials. Wish there was one in Salem. Kind of a hassle getting out of the parking lot due to the mall traffic.

Visited March 2013