“Relaxing”

O'Charley's
Ranked #107 of 470 Restaurants in Roanoke
Cuisines: American, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Roanoke, Virginia
“Relaxing”
Reviewed June 3, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I would recommend this restaurant, because of the service of the waitress, and the manager coming by the table, making sure that everything was prepared to order, and the freshness of the food.

Visited May 2014

New Castle, Virginia
“Safety worries”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Waiting in the parking lot for others to show up,several young men were skateboarding in the parking lot, which they do often.There language was disgusting.When I asked them to please let up I was viciously attacked.As an older Vietnam Vet with lots of physical problem I couldn't defend myself.I was in the hospital several days because of this.When I informed O'Charley's of this incident I was informed They were not responsible for what happens outside there door.So I say if you go there BEWARE.

• Visited June 2013
Oak Ridge, Tennessee
“Good food”
Reviewed May 17, 2014

Ate at the O'Charley's near the airport. Very good service, food and attentive waiter. Would eat there again.

Visited May 2014
Roanoke, Virginia
“absolutely terrible restaurant to go to”
Reviewed May 5, 2014

Me and my wife have been there a few times and each time we go our food isnt cooked properly and/or wrong, the servers disappear frequently and the manager usually isnt anywhere to be found. Some of the servers had bad attitudes and even disrespected other servers in front of customers and the gm will confront a problem also in front of customers, the ocharleys in roanoke, va at valley view is one of the dirtiest restaurants ive ever been to. Dont even get me started on the kitchen, its absolutely nasty, caked on grease on the grill, the servers have to make the salads, butter for rolls, and have to continue service with customers, the quality of this restaurant is disrespectful, unreliable and most of all the service is terrible. I WILL NOT BE RETURNING TO THIS RESTAURANT AGAIN.....

• Visited May 2014
Norfolk, Virginia
“This place was TOPS”
Reviewed April 23, 2014

We went with 12 of us and we enjoyed everything about the place. The Steak was wonderful and done to perfection. My pot roast was fabulous with salad and tea. Just a wonderful night to eat and relax.

Visited April 2014