“Very good and very reasonable”
Review of O'Charley's

O'Charley's
Ranked #120 of 510 Restaurants in Roanoke
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 9, 2013

This is one of our favorite restaurants. Considering the total package (quality of food, service, and reasonable prices), O'Charley's is one of the top restaurants in the Roanoke Valley.

Reviewed May 6, 2013 via mobile

Me, my spouse and youngest son decided to go to O'Charley's to celebrate a event. Well bad choice! We were seated at a dirty table,the wall of the booth had a grimy look to it. The light fixture was coated with dust, hair rolled in the silverware and dirty plates. It is obvious that the area needs a good cleaning. The food was not what we expected, the mashed potatoes were cold and on the plate in scoops. The salmon was over cooked and just disappointing. I could go on and on but we no longer felt in the mood to celebrate with what was before us. Won't be in any hurry to return!!

Reviewed February 9, 2013

Had one of the $9.99 specials on the menu. The food was hot and served quickly after we got seated. Met with a large group and the staff filled the orders quick and keep things moving.

Reviewed January 30, 2013

My husband & i went to the O'charley's in Roanoke and the experience was horrible. From the waiter rushing everything, to the nachos missing cheese, to the plates being hotter than the food, this was the biggest waste of money. We took our daughter and family out for dinner and my daughter got the shrimp and was violently sick on the way home. It was NOT the flu as she was over it a few hours later.
I left a review earlier this year for the O'charley's in CHRISTIANSBURG and it was a good experience. What a disappointment the one in Roanoke provided.
BTW...we sent the nachos back and got back the same plate with a soupy mess of cheese and chili and soggy nachos. Way to go. I want my money back!

1  Thank Robin S
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We eat here on a regular basis. We always find the food to be excellent. The service is always exceptional. Their steaks are beyond compare, cooked perfectly every time and seasoned exactly right. I have eaten at other places that specialize in steaks and none compare to these. But they offer a broad range of food to appeal to everyone and I can honestly say I have never had a bad meal here.