“great.”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Bedford, Virginia
“great.”
Reviewed January 14, 2014

I was in this restaurant many times. Mikael the sever and lakShia are the best severs in the entire restaurant. The others are the worst. I have had the best food ever when I get service from these two. The others are only there for a check and I feel that they don't care about the customer. I have been going to Logan's for over 8 years now and I have had a great time. Food is great and the prices are great two. I would like to mention that I am sadden by the last time I was their though, I had went in on a sat. with my family and Jessica and Jim was the host and they knew I wanted my favorite waitress and she had came out and told us that their was 3 tables in her section. Needless to say Jessica and Jim sat the three people that walked in after us in her section. I was really upset I had waited for 45 minutes to sit in her section.. I will not go back to this restaurant. I also will let everyone know what had happened to us. I have been giving them my money for years, and I was treated like crap.

• Visited January 2014

Fredericksburg, Virginia
“Not Bad”
Reviewed November 3, 2013

I was in Roanoke on business and, although I tend to stay away from the typical chains I decided to try this particular Logan's, because I had a coupon. Got the ribeye and ordered it medium. It came more towards rare and was grisly and a little tough to chew. The salad was good and mashed potatoes were decent.

The happy hour margarita was a good price, but I can see why... it was made from a nasty-tasting mix which tasted like powder or something other than fresh and it hardly had any alcohol in it.

Would I go back? Hmmm... Probably not. But for the average, "non-foodie" it's not that bad.

• Visited November 2013
Richmond, Virginia
“Great prime rib”
Reviewed November 1, 2013

It was a busy evening in Roanoke with a large convention and Homecoming for Ferrum in town but we were seated in 10 minutes. Our waitress was quick to bring drinks and bread then take our orders. Salads followed and they were fresh and cool. When the Prime rib and Steak wee delivered our waitress refreshed our drinks and bread and the rib was cooked to perfection. It is not easy to serve a Prime rib at medium on the table but this was the perfect Pink. I look forward to going again when I am in Roanoke Va.

• Visited October 2013
Troutville
“If you don't mind the noise.....”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

If it's a great tasting steak you want.....Logan's Roadhouse is the place. If you want a quiet romantic dinner, it's NOT Logan's. If you don't mind the noise and loudness of others dining (sounds like a schoolhouse cafeteria) then brave on out for a delicious steak! I would suggest they improve on sound / carpet / divider walls / not sure of all the options out there - but something for sure to make it a more relaxing enjoyable evening.

Visited July 2013
Eagle Rock, Virginia
“Typical chain”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

We went to Logan's on the 4th of July because we had a BOGO coupon. Had a pretty long wait but stayed because of the coupon. This is your typical chain restaurant. Food was fine, service was fine even though it was busy. Our waiter called us "Sir and My Lady" fun at first but bothersome by the time we left. It was our fault for not reading the fine print on the coupon, but we ordered something that was excluded and couldn't use the coupon in the end. FYI always read the fine print. Put a damper on the evening since we waited because of the coupon. After really looking at the coupon there wasn't much you actually could use it on. Okay I admitted it we got suckered in. There are lots of good restauarts in the same area as Logan's we'll probably go somewhere else the next time. If peanut shells everywhere bother you definately go somewhere else!

• Visited July 2013