“If you don't mind the noise.....”
Review of Logan's Roadhouse

Logan's Roadhouse
Ranked #193 of 498 Restaurants in Roanoke
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed July 31, 2013

If it's a great tasting steak you want.....Logan's Roadhouse is the place. If you want a quiet romantic dinner, it's NOT Logan's. If you don't mind the noise and loudness of others dining (sounds like a schoolhouse cafeteria) then brave on out for a delicious steak! I would suggest they improve on sound / carpet / divider walls / not sure of all the options out there - but something for sure to make it a more relaxing enjoyable evening.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

We went to Logan's on the 4th of July because we had a BOGO coupon. Had a pretty long wait but stayed because of the coupon. This is your typical chain restaurant. Food was fine, service was fine even though it was busy. Our waiter called us "Sir and My Lady" fun at first but bothersome by the time we left. It was our fault for not reading the fine print on the coupon, but we ordered something that was excluded and couldn't use the coupon in the end. FYI always read the fine print. Put a damper on the evening since we waited because of the coupon. After really looking at the coupon there wasn't much you actually could use it on. Okay I admitted it we got suckered in. There are lots of good restauarts in the same area as Logan's we'll probably go somewhere else the next time. If peanut shells everywhere bother you definately go somewhere else!

Reviewed June 11, 2013

Went to the grand opening - continue to go back and try the new items. Great steak every time. Ribs are still not up to Flanagans' in Florida.

Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

We usually steer clear of places like Logan's, but we stopped here on our way out of town on Sunday, May 5. I should have left the minute we sat down and there were peanut shell remnants in the chair and on the table. The place just looks dirty from all the peanut shells IN EVERY CORNER. I get the vibe they're going for, but come on. Would it hurt to clean every once in a blue moon?

I ordered chicken tender dinner with sweet potato fries and a salad. Gross. All of it. Could not finish salad, sweet potato fries were a week old, chicken was tolerable. My husband ordered the pick three appetizer. Everything was fried to a crisp or not cooked enough.

Waiter was OK but did not bring us back correct change. His tip suffered for that reason. Lesson learned, never again.

Reviewed March 20, 2013

This was my second visit to this location in 16 months. Worth the stop if you are a "red" meat eater. Steaks are great and the service attentive but not obtrusive.

Been to Logan's Roadhouse? Share your experiences!