“Really good business trip food”
Review of Logan's Roadhouse

Logan's Roadhouse
Ranked #199 of 481 Restaurants in Roanoke
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed March 20, 2013

This was my second visit to this location in 16 months. Worth the stop if you are a "red" meat eater. Steaks are great and the service attentive but not obtrusive.

There are newer reviews for Logan's Roadhouse

Reviewed March 6, 2013

I had been to Logan's Roadhouse several times in recent years and the food and service were good but I hadn't had the opportunity to go back in the past few months. I don't know what happened since the last visit, but my steak was tough and not as tasty as I remember from the past. Our server was busy but kept up with refills, etc. The hot rolls were the highlight of my meal. They were as good as I remembered. With all of the other choices of restaurants nearby I won’t be going back. The three other people in my party had the same opinion.

Reviewed January 19, 2013

Peanuts galore, food is usually very good, great salads. The service can be better and the greeters need a class in making people feel welcome.

Reviewed January 15, 2013

Have been several times and usually have problem with noise levels, usually from unsupervised children, and cannot stand the multiple "Happy Birthday" songs.

Reviewed January 5, 2013

This place wasn't great when it opened and has only gotten worse. Bad, high priced food is accompanied by annoyingly loud music and peanut shells on the floor! Skip if possible.