“Great for traveling youth sports teams”
Review of Ragazzi's

Ragazzi's
Ranked #280 of 474 Restaurants in Roanoke
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Great for traveling youth sports teams”
Reviewed May 6, 2012

Overall was a great experience. They were ready for us with bowls of salad and water when we walked in the door with our party of 40 as a traveling youth soccer team. Some of the food WAS pretty slow to come out, but they got most of us served fast. 1 hour and 40 minutes and we were getting our change back from our checks. Very good. Great food, good staff. A few kinks to work out with the pizza station and speed of service...but really that fast for a party of this size is impressive.

• Visited May 2012

“Good food slow servers.”
Reviewed April 29, 2012

Good calzone and calamari, had to wait as long to get the change as i did to get the food.

Roanoke, Virginia
“Don't waste your time or money”
Reviewed April 14, 2012

Their homemade soups are the only menu item worth having. The only thing Italian about this place is the name.

New York City, New York
“Much Improved”
Reviewed February 11, 2012

I've always liked Ragazzi's, but a year ago I probably would have given it a lower rating because of the ambiance. I returned a couple of months ago and wow has it improved. It used to be kind of dark and dreary and now it's a much fresher, lighter space - a place where I would want to hang out with a group of friends.

The prices are very reasonable, the staff is friendly, and the food is very good. I really enjoy their pasta and I'm crazy about their bread sticks and salad. Everyone I know loves the house dressing, but I love the ranch.

Definitely recommended.

Visited December 2011
1 Thank kjb3h
Roanoke, Virginia
“Use the coupons”
Reviewed January 19, 2012

The italian food was very typical with nothing special. While it's good it's not great. Would eat here again because of coupons.

3 Thank The_Moo_VA

Been to Ragazzi's? Share your experiences!